Cod Trip,who's interested?

Murray Cod, Australian Bass, Golden Perch and more.
Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Cod Trip,who's interested?

Post by Brett » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:48 pm

drew 2 wrote:Like i said Brett make it largest legal size cod and you will be pretty safe :lol: :lol: Mate, make the prize 1 lure,i dont think anyone is expecting more from this trip than a good time,and your not going to be there to have a go for yourself.

Mate you better bang up the terms and conditions on here again for all to see.Guy's dont forget to bring drinking water with you

There are none :haha2:

I'll be sending you a pm, with a word, to be printed(if you can, just on normal paper and cut it out, give to everyone.) it must be in the pic of the fish.
The fish must be legal size, so it would help if there was a measure of some sort in the photo. If no legal size fish are caught, I may bend the rule a little. If a legal size yella is caught, it may also be eligible for the prize.

Photograph everything caught :grin:

Milk man

Post by Milk man » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 pm

id be surprised if nothing legal is caught lol
M.I.L.F- Man I Love To Fish!

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Can do that Brett :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I will also do an audit of everyones tape measures and make sure they keep there elbows at there side's for the photos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:43 pm

elbow's at their sides eh, I reckon mine will be in my pocket :grin: cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

MrI-fish

Post by MrI-fish » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Hi guys,

I am here with good news and bad news. The good news is I won't be stealing all of your fish this weekend. Turning 33 this year I was looking forward to sitting on river banks and fishing most weekends this year but unfortunately my old footy club is short on players and I have been called out of retirement. I am sorry for the late notice but there are lots of things on this weekend as well and I will be unable to attend. I am really disappointed that I will miss out but I look forward to meeting you guys at another time. Really sorry again guys but all the best. Weather looks great I am sure it will be a cracker of a weekend.

Brett

Post by Brett » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:54 pm

Here you go guys, an opportunity to NOT wait for the postman lol
SFP Guy. wrote:Brett,

No problem at all, if anyone on the Cod Trip wants anything at all (Bandanas, Pliers, anything at all on the site) I'm happy to expand our Free Delivery policy to a Personal Delivery service!

Cheers,

Cam.

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:36 pm

Ok here is a list of what you guys need to bring along.
Sleeping: Somewhere warm & dry to sleep & something warm to sleep in,
Eating: plate,knife fork,cup etc as well as what ever you want to eat,I have meat (snags, burgers & onions for all sat night) I'm taking up a plate for over the fire as well as a couple of little single burners & a billy & big frying pan as well as tongs,scraper,egg flip etc,so no need for anyone to pack the 4 burner along for the trip,there'll be something to cook on.
Refreshments: what ever takes your fancy,dont forget to bring water.
Fishing:Whatever gear you want to use & a current NSW licence.
Personal comfort:Hat,sunnys,torch,chair,stubbyholder,esky & dunnypaper,some warm clothes for the night time too.

I'm taking a chainsaw up for the firewood,just hope murlz can cart it as fast as i cut it :lol: :lol:

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:54 pm

Not a problem MrI-fish and thanks for letting me know,hopefully you can make it along next time mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Called out of retirement at 33, melbourne needs you more than your old club' give them a ring. (sorry to all demons supporters but i couldnt help myself)

shaynebennett

Post by shaynebennett » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:27 pm

thanks for popping that list up Drew. Seriously, I reckon I would have forgotten something!! I'm hopeless with **** like that!

Just on the fishing gear - does anyone know if opera houses are legal in NSW?? I know they're not here in vic but are in SA.....
If only I could fish more

Brett

Post by Brett » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 pm

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/rec ... egulations" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just going through the regs and it seems that the opera house design of nets, are not allowed to be use in the area you are going.

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets ... G_2013.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; = 10.5mb

Return to “Australian Natives”