Fisherman has 'serious hand injury' after bite from 1.5m shark off Queenscliff

Whiskers
Has liked: 3 times

Re: Fisherman has 'serious hand injury' after bite from 1.5m shark off Queenscliff

Post by Whiskers » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:57 pm

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story!

:tongue:

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Re: Fisherman has 'serious hand injury' after bite from 1.5m shark off Queenscliff

Post by Brett » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:41 pm

bowl wrote:Shark infested waters off Cowes,gummy n bronzies

Yep, that's all there is out there :rofl:

Tackleberry
Has liked: 298 times

Post by Tackleberry » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:14 pm

bowl wrote:Attacked fishermen.!!..sharks probably thinking this pr*ck in the boat attacked me first..

Self defence...
Old boy did a good job of getting back in.
oh well being that we are in Vic Australia the cops better charge the shark with

assault , grievous bodily harm , and carrying a prohibited weapon (teeth) .
"When the people fear the Govn't, that is Tyrany, when the Govn't fear the people, that is Liberty"

Experience is what you get when **** happens

Luluberlu

Post by Luluberlu » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:05 pm

Boonanza wrote:Obviously wasn't a Gummy Shark ;-)
Well I seen the man on TV tonight....he said that he caught a Gummy but he was wrong because Gummy have no Teeth :( ...next time he will fish for Whiting so no chance to be bitten ;-)

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Luluberlu wrote:
Well I seen the man on TV tonight....he said that he caught a Gummy but he was wrong because Gummy have no Teeth :( ...next time he will fish for Whiting so no chance to be bitten ;-)
How the hell do you make that kind of stuff up? The dirty stinking things have no dorsal fin for starters, let alone they look like they're as dumb as dog ****. And then they're no Mako or Bronzie, they're super slow so he'd have to have had his hand almost down it's throat.

And as for the circle jerkers that call themselves media.... Joke of an industry these days

Luluberlu

Post by Luluberlu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:03 am

cobby wrote:
Luluberlu wrote:
How the hell do you make that kind of stuff up? The dirty stinking things have no dorsal fin for starters, let alone they look like they're as dumb as dog sh*t. And then they're no Mako or Bronzie, they're super slow so he'd have to have had his hand almost down it's throat.

And as for the circle jerkers that call themselves media.... Joke of an industry these days
There he is in Newspaper today......Maybe he forget to take he's glasses when he went fishing?
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i-cou ... t0kpg.html

Return to “Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and the Bellarine Peninsula Fishing Reports”