Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: Fishing report

Post by Kimtown » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:27 pm

ciggy butt brain!!

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:42 pm

Born2fish wrote::rofl: If you guys are talking about this Na Na Na he put the smoke on the boats gunnel to get the net hahhaha he got in trouble by eddy for it lucky it didn't mark the boat
Alex would not do that trust me
I don't know why you're laughing mate. Look at 4mins 18sec. Definitely throws his ciggie in the water.

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:25 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
Born2fish wrote::rofl: If you guys are talking about this Na Na Na he put the smoke on the boats gunnel to get the net hahhaha he got in trouble by eddy for it lucky it didn't mark the boat
Alex would not do that trust me
I don't know why you're laughing mate. Look at 4mins 18sec. Definitely throws his ciggie in the water.
OK I'll check

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:29 pm

OK I've looked at that point and you guys are right sorry didn't notice it I'll have a chat to him
Trust me if I had seen it i would not of put it in the vid!!! And had a chat to my mate

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Phil I know you can’t change that but what your mates done is a disgrace, very damaging for your brand and a poor example to “the future of fishing”.

Personally I don’t allow smoking on board but if someone willingly threw rubbish overboard they would not get an invite back and would be told very clearly why.

If this guy doesn’t give a **** to litter on camera I can only assume he would be disposing his butts on the street etc which flows into drains etc that end up in waterways.

Best of luck with your business but considering the amount of public information regarding littering and protecting the environment I can’t support a business that has people involved in the brand show no regard for the environment. All the best.

It’s not about not putting it in the vid it’s that he’s dumping his butts in our bay.

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:51 pm

rb85 wrote:Phil I know you can’t change that but what your mates done is a disgrace, very damaging for your brand and a poor example to “the future of fishing”.

Personally I don’t allow smoking on board but if someone willingly threw rubbish overboard they would not get an invite back and would be told very clearly why.

If this guy doesn’t give a sh*t to litter on camera I can only assume he would be disposing his butts on the street etc which flows into drains etc that end up in waterways.

Best of luck with your business but considering the amount of public information regarding littering and protecting the environment I can’t support a business that has people involved in the brand show no regard for the environment. All the best.
it wasn't my boat to make that call

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:54 pm

That’s fair enough and I’m not hating on you but the other blokes behaviour gives us all a bad name.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:59 pm

We all have to be considerate and not litter if we want things to be sustainable

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:10 pm

rb85 wrote:That’s fair enough and I’m not hating on you but the other blokes behaviour gives us all a bad name.
Agree mate cheers

Return to “Geelong, The Great Ocean Road and the Bellarine Peninsula Fishing Reports”