Goulburn 9/9/18

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
abzz

Re: Goulburn 9/9/18

Post by abzz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Thetunaslayer wrote:
abzz wrote:
Thetunaslayer wrote:What happened on your trip to qld.you didnt catch any barramundi?
Flight was delayed by a day. When we finally got there we were told the long tails came through yesterday (the day we were supposed to be there) :rofl:
Spun for about 8 hours a day for 3 half days, not even a follow. Fished a few hours at night for some rubbish fish and caught 1 tiny school mackerel on the way back to the airport
Tis still early in the season though
We didn't try for barramundi.
Oh no that is a terible bad luck trip.msybe you should off hired a guide
Alls good, i dont mind failing. Motivates me to keep at it more :thumbsup:

Thetunaslayer

Re: Goulburn 9/9/18

Post by Thetunaslayer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:40 pm

abzz wrote:
Thetunaslayer wrote:
abzz wrote:
Thetunaslayer wrote:What happened on your trip to qld.you didnt catch any barramundi?
Flight was delayed by a day. When we finally got there we were told the long tails came through yesterday (the day we were supposed to be there) :rofl:
Spun for about 8 hours a day for 3 half days, not even a follow. Fished a few hours at night for some rubbish fish and caught 1 tiny school mackerel on the way back to the airport
Tis still early in the season though
We didn't try for barramundi.
Oh no that is a terible bad luck trip.msybe you should off hired a guide
Alls good, i dont mind failing. Motivates me to keep at it more :thumbsup:
I went to darwin with my ex boyfriend who as painful as it is it to admit it was as fantastic fisherman.however the barramundi are a smart fish so its not like going out catching snapper in western port or squid. In port phillip. They made us look stupid up there.finally on the last day we hired a guide and we caught two barramundi.both small though but at least we both caught on.

Return to “Other Species”