Catch and Cook Carp Video

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
thebigal_au
Has liked: 5 times

Catch and Cook Carp Video

Post by thebigal_au » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well. I thought id share a funny video that I spent some time putting together covering the very controversial topic of HOW TO CATCH & COOK CARP. I bet you're Curious??

Video link - https://youtu.be/0peEn7YvlYQ

Watch and enjoy a step by step instructional guide on catching carp. Things turn a little crazy as I throw in plenty of light hearted humour including some bizarre cooking & cleaning tips. It’s all in good fun, so I hope you enjoy the video. Please remember to support my channel by subscribing & commenting if you enjoyed it.

Just so I'm sharing some knowledge for others. I was using a 3-5 kilo rod, a 2000 size reel spooled with 10 pound braid. Baits used were corn kernels from the can and bread. I also use scrub worms and maggots. Was filmed at a couple of various locations mainly Cherry lake in Altona. I hope you find some helpful tips. My first attempt at some light hearted humour so I look forward to the comments and feedback.
Attachments
Carp Thumb.jpg

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: Catch and Cook Carp Video

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:42 pm

thebigal_au wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:16 pm
Hi everyone,
I hope you're all well. I thought id share a funny video that I spent some time putting together covering the very controversial topic of HOW TO CATCH & COOK CARP. I bet you're Curious??

Video link - https://youtu.be/0peEn7YvlYQ

Watch and enjoy a step by step instructional guide on catching carp. Things turn a little crazy as I throw in plenty of light hearted humour including some bizarre cooking & cleaning tips. It’s all in good fun, so I hope you enjoy the video. Please remember to support my channel by subscribing & commenting if you enjoyed it.

Just so I'm sharing some knowledge for others. I was using a 3-5 kilo rod, a 2000 size reel spooled with 10 pound braid. Baits used were corn kernels from the can and bread. I also use scrub worms and maggots. Was filmed at a couple of various locations mainly Cherry lake in Altona. I hope you find some helpful tips. My first attempt at some light hearted humour so I look forward to the comments and feedback.
Where did you fish?

thebigal_au
Has liked: 5 times

Post by thebigal_au » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Mainly At Cherry Lake

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:57 pm

Enjoyed the video mate!
Thanks for sharing :)
Cheers :thumbsup:

Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Post by Aaron75 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:30 pm

Very informative video, Thanks Alan. Since I am a less adventurous cook, I found myself questioning some of your methods there but clearly you know what you are doing, the end result speaks for itself. Bon Apetit.

Return to “Other Species”