coburg lake

Trout, Redfin, Salmonoids, Carp etc
complete-anglerz-12

coburg lake

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:24 am

went down to coburg lake yesterday arvo with a mate and met another down their we only could manage 3 from 4.75 kilo to 5.35 kilo. the big one took the rod from the holder and in the water then about 10 mins later another rod's hook snagged the line and i got my rood n reel back with the fish still on we all had a good laugh about that.
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Milk man

Re: coburg lake

Post by Milk man » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:37 am

Losing rods to big carp is a very common occurrence there haha.. I wonder how many monsters are in there
M.I.L.F- Man I Love To Fish!

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:40 am

it only went it because my silly mate forgot to put it in bait runner. also the fish have thinned out in size but still the same length's just lost their egg's i think
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

mcmonier

Post by mcmonier » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:23 am

I've caught a couple of carp recently that are like big empty sacks, and was thinking the same thing.
How do you guys fish coburg lake with all the bird life around?
I went a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as I set up, every duck, goose and seagul came over expecting a feed.

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:01 am

they do not bother us where we fish

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:49 pm

mcmonier wrote:I've caught a couple of carp recently that are like big empty sacks, and was thinking the same thing.
How do you guys fish coburg lake with all the bird life around?
I went a couple of weeks ago, and as soon as I set up, every duck, goose and seagul came over expecting a feed.
today we cop't it from the birds but did manage a 3 kg mirror carp and little rainbow trout released it swam off pretty strong.

mcmonier

Post by mcmonier » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:54 pm

I was thinking about bringing a cap gun to scare them off, probs not the best idea though, waving a gun around in a playground, in coburg!!!

Still waiting to catch a mirror!!
And that's amazing you got a rainbow in a spot like that, good work.

Return to “Other Species”