Gunners..

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Gunners..

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:12 pm

as I was walking towards cape schank, I asked one bait soaker about his luck. He fished the hightide early morning and his bucket was half full.... nice salmon to 1 kilo each. He then he told me he caught the last one around 930AM. I came late -11AM. :wall:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Brett wrote:
CarlG wrote:So far so good. Met up with FC, I got a couple, he got one...come home for lunch, then we`ll meet up later for a call bash at portsea..
Carl..

you guys suck :wall:
yeah, we do. Big time. :haha2: :haha2:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:27 pm

CarlG wrote:
Tomcat1 wrote:i might have to start hitting the beaches to restock my bait supply. seems like the salmon have kinda dried up around the pier. and still no garfish around. hope they come back soon i need to stock up the snapper bait again. im getting tired of buying pilchards and squid. i saw a bunch of small squid swimming around the shallow end of the pier a few nights ago and i didnt have a small rod or any of my squid jigs with me. they were perfect bait size too.
Bit hit and miss mate..Tuesday was full on, today was pretty hard work...just look for a northerly wind and take a chance..
Carl..
Thursday is looking good :thumbsup: . I'm going to give it a go then hopefully with some luck
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”