4/1/13.

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Re: 4/1/13.

Post by raco09 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:02 pm

bahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Those things will take anything lol
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:06 pm

that clown made us laugh. lol
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

slinga

Post by slinga » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am

Your not the only one to catch a toad while squidding :lol:
Linc- "slimeys are great fun to catch, like hooking a giant vibrator with a propeller onto the end of your rod! Well done"

Steff

Post by Steff » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am

The buck teeth on those things are discusting!
So i went fishing on her birthday, .. Hey! She'll have another one!

durasovic

Post by durasovic » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

They smash everything! I was using a 4 inch soft plastic at Altona pier, one of them managed to smash my whole lure eating it with its rat teeth before getting hooked.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I bet Carl tried again today. The water was fishable.

Jan 5 - I took the family for a drive, ended up in London but it was low tide and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lowwwwwwwwwwww. Even a salmon that comes close to the shore will end up as dried fish. Tide changed around 1PM so I grabbed my spin gear. I managed to cast a dozen or two times and every cast managed to pull something - weeds! Hooked 2 massive $%^&* and I lost 2 gillies lures. :angry: :wall: Packed up and left the beach 2PM. I was thinking of going to gunners but the traffic in the area was terrible. We didn't want to get caught in the early evening traffic on the way back so we headed home. (the round abouts in Moorooduc highway are notorious) :down:

Now I need new lures. grrr :bat:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I bet Carl tried again today. The water was fishable.

Jan 5 - I took the family for a drive, ended up in London but it was low tide and it was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lowwwwwwwwwwww. Even a salmon that comes close to the shore will end up as dried fish. Tide changed around 1PM so I grabbed my spin gear. I managed to cast a dozen or two times and every cast managed to pull something - weeds! Hooked 2 massive $%^&* and I lost 2 gillies lures. :angry: :wall: Packed up and left the beach 2PM. I was thinking of going to gunners but the traffic in the area was terrible. We didn't want to get caught in the early evening traffic on the way back so we headed home. (the round abouts in Moorooduc highway are notorious) :down:

Now I need new lures. grrr :bat:
Nah, didn`t go down today...was on duty looking after the kids as the missus was working today..
Got down to our fave evening whiting spot tonight though....just finished filleting three..(chucked the first one back, just over legal, but thats too small). My mate Jase got four, with one a cracker 40cm..

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

4/1/13.

Post by Brett » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:42 am

Those roundabouts are nasty around holiday time. Can't wait till pen link is open, to rid the area of tourists

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:09 am

Brett wrote:Those roundabouts are nasty around holiday time. Can't wait till pen link is open, to rid the area of tourists
Yup, I`m counting the days till the thing opens...can`t be far away now..should make my drive to and from work tons better, therefore more time for fishing after work, sweet..

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”