They are back

Steff

Re: They are back

Post by Steff » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Ching ching!!!!!!

So i went fishing on her birthday, .. Hey! She'll have another one!

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:54 pm

Fish-cador wrote:and bring a 1 inch thick rope to tie your fish. When you see buddy Carl, you will understand why. :-)
It`s to dish out punishment to those I don`t think are trying hard enough me hearties.....aaarrrr....

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 pm

CarlG wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:and bring a 1 inch thick rope to tie your fish. When you see buddy Carl, you will understand why. :-)
It`s to dish out punishment to those I don`t think are trying hard enough me hearties.....aaarrrr....
That's why they call him the master! :notworthy: :notworthy:

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I add another treble on my lures sometimes one on each end. The more the merrier. :-)
Hey FC, why dont you pop rivet some in the middle off the lure on each side. :tongue:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

raco09 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:I add another treble on my lures sometimes one on each end. The more the merrier. :-)
Hey FC, why dont you pop rivet some in the middle off the lure on each side. :tongue:
The FC grapnel method...you`ve gotta love it....be hilarious if he caught 2 x 2kg fish,,,they`d pull the bugger in...

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:03 pm

raco09 wrote:
believe me, I already did something similar. Not rivet though. I drilled a hole and used a split ring to attach the trebles. I still have some of those.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

rixter

Post by rixter » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:04 pm

raco09 wrote:
lol ,Although when you eat a sausage roll , do you start in the middle or from an end !.It does work !
Here Fishy Fishy Image
Patience Young Grasshopper.

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:07 pm

CarlG wrote:
raco09 wrote:
The FC grapnel method...you`ve gotta love it....be hilarious if he caught 2 x 2kg fish,,,they`d pull the bugger in...
it is actually easy to haul in double headers. when the 2 run in different directions, they have less power. I dont think they plan their escape route together. :lol:
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 pm

CarlG wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Him and his bananas. :banana: Wouldnt that be a sight. haha

ANd his starfish :lol:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:11 pm

raco09 wrote:
CarlG wrote:
raco09 wrote:
Him and his bananas. :banana: Wouldnt that be a sight. haha
:2guns: :2guns: you 2 can join forces. I will use 10 x trebles on my lures next time I fish. Let's see who will have more hook ups. :icon_lolz: :icon_lolz:
====
Words of wisdom:
====

Return to “Gunnamatta Beach and The Back Beaches”