lang lang last night

Warneet, Tooradin, Grantville, Stockyard Point, Lang Lang, Grantville, Koo Wee Rup Corinella, Coronet Bay, San Remo
complete-anglerz-12

lang lang last night

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:09 pm

me and a few mates headed down to lang lang last night for a fish got their early enough to get a good spot set up and then waited and waited and caught nothing bar a handful of mullet each from tiny to 30 odd cm. it was our first time their if anyone has tips on that place could they please share i would like to go back did look the goods when the water was up. the baits used where squid pillies yakka's mullet and blut bait
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

cheaterparts
Has liked: 4 times

Re: lang lang last night

Post by cheaterparts » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:20 am

WE fish the area a lot from kayaks and about the only thing I would say is try Banana Prawn as bait -- Gummies and ellies both take it
so do snapper up that end of Westernport

in fact it is one of the best baits for gummies up on the mud just like crab or Mantis shrimp which they are feeding on
My kayak PBs
Gummy shark 128 Cm - Elephant fish 85 Cm - Snapper 91 Cm - KG Whiting 49 Cm - Flathead 55 Cm - Garfish 47 Cm - Silver Trevally 40 Cm - Long Tail Tuna 86 Cm - snook 64 Cm - Couta 71 Cm - Sth Calamari 44 Cm hood - Cobia 117 cm

Cheater

David white

Post by David white » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:52 am

I fish there a bit mate, it's a hit and miss spot but if u put the hours in ull diff be rewarded.
I've got plenty of gummies,, elephants,, mullet,, school sharks. Also seen 3 mullaway landed biggest about 6kg. I prefer to fish just on the left or right hand side of the ramp.
Good luck

leic4life

Post by leic4life » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:20 pm

I have fished all along there.
Used to catch a little and saw an earlier post that Cheaterparts posted about the Banana prawns.

Tried them and the gummies love them

Well worth a try

wishing4fishing

Post by wishing4fishing » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:50 pm

Sorry for the ignorance but Lang Lang boat ramp is that at Jam Jerrup or is there another ramp i havent seen yet? Tried google earth but couldnt see anything.

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:31 pm

wishing4fishing wrote:Sorry for the ignorance but Lang Lang boat ramp is that at Jam Jerrup or is there another ramp i havent seen yet? Tried google earth but couldnt see anything.
Jam jerrup,is between stock yard point and Lang Lang.
Lang Lang(the fishing area), is down the end of jetty rd, beside the entrance to the caravan park.

Return to “Warneet To San Remo”