devilbend

Jake420

Re: devilbend

Post by Jake420 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:12 pm

I don't bother with the link I just go Monash into dandy hastings rd then straight down greydons
Well I'll be first person to tell you I've got 4 browns outta lilydale in an hour after night of rain fished the creek going in and yeah had best day I've ever had all around 4 pound mark. But I hate the place so many hours spent for nothing but a sore neck checking out the passing scenery lol
The Dirty Oar

sasquatch972
Has liked: 21 times

Post by sasquatch972 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:16 am

Jake420 wrote:I don't bother with the link I just go Monash into dandy hastings rd then straight down greydons
Well I'll be first person to tell you I've got 4 browns outta lilydale in an hour after night of rain fished the creek going in and yeah had best day I've ever had all around 4 pound mark. But I hate the place so many hours spent for nothing but a sore neck checking out the passing scenery lol
you fished near that little bridge?
and how recent was it? im going to go down there today but fish near the out going water because its deeper there, but if no one is near where the bridge is ill have a go with some lures there...

pwalnuts

Post by pwalnuts » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Are you talking about Lilydale or Devilbend Jake?

Jake420

Post by Jake420 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 am

Yeah the bridge running in would of been just under a year probly.
I was talking about lilydale.
Db something needs to be done about all the weed there if something could be down to control the weed?
The Dirty Oar

sasquatch972
Has liked: 21 times

Post by sasquatch972 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 am

Jake420 wrote:Yeah the bridge running in would of been just under a year probly.
I was talking about lilydale.
Db something needs to be done about all the weed there if something could be down to control the weed?
yeah i tried there last week at lilydale but no luck, went to rowville got a baby reddy and that was it...
Everyone is saying devilbend is really weedy in the spots you can fish,i wonder what they can do? its massive compared to local lakes so i think it would take alot to even partially drain it...

Return to “Family Fishing Lakes”