Weekend at eden

New South Wales Fishing Reports
buzzy

Re: Weekend at eden

Post by buzzy » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:02 pm

The missus and I took the Crusher to Eden for a couple of days last week as well. Fished Sunday 11th for zip, lost a couple of jigs to the rocks after she couldn't stop them. Monday 12th for zip two jigs down to Leather jackets. Tuesday wasn't looking too good either, everyone at Mowarry was trying to find fish and even the pro bailed. Went and trolled a few lures around the Mutton Birds lost a Rapala to something big. Tied on a Waxwing pilchard looking lure that I took to Fraser last year and the missus had a 61 cm fish in the boat in 5 mins, chucked it back over and had one on the Waxwing and another on a small red head XRap at the same time 63 for her 61 for me. Bugger getting outfished again, Chucked em back over the side and got smashed on the red head by a 75. Four blokes in the little ally cat that were near us came over to see what was going on and for a look. Never seen any other fish kept even by the charter boat that was out there. A bloke at the ramp when I was cleaning the 75 reckoned they had hooked 20 on Sunday and kept 1. Heaps of fish about just gotta find em and get through the little ones and the bloody Jackets. First Kingy I've caught since about 1975 or 6. Missus reckons its good fun can't wait to get her hooked up to a real one.

scott__henning
Has liked: 1 time

Post by scott__henning » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:21 pm

Bugger maybe I should have spent more time trolling through the birds!

buzzy

Post by buzzy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:34 am

Yeah its probably worth a try. We were in 60mts of water and the fish and bait was all in the top 20mts. I took a couple of fuzzy pics of the sounder on my phone I will try and work out how to post one.

buzzy

Post by buzzy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Pic of the sounder from last week
Attachments
sounder.JPG
sounder.JPG (67.59 KiB) Viewed 542 times

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 pm

Nice pic