Gulpa island

New South Wales Fishing Reports
bigbull

Gulpa island

Post by bigbull » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:22 am

Spent two weeks at home (my place backs onto the Gulpa creek) fishing was good managed 15 cod from the Edwards river 40 cm to 70 cm lot of carp plenty of bream has to work for them some days cheese and yabbyies were the go plenty of yabbies in the run off out of the bush not a lot of big ones but plenty of bait size got one good cod out of the Gulpa creek 102cm think I got the young fella hooked on fishn :a_goodjob: can't get pics up says file to large so if anyone can help with that would be good cheers

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Gulpa island

Post by Lightningx » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:31 pm

Sounds like a fun couple of weeks with some good fishing. Nice work :thumbsup:

bilby

Post by bilby » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm

Bream?

Duffman

Post by Duffman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:59 pm

bigbull wrote:Spent two weeks at home (my place backs onto the Gulpa creek) fishing was good managed 15 cod from the Edwards river 40 cm to 70 cm lot of carp plenty of bream has to work for them some days cheese and yabbyies were the go plenty of yabbies in the run off out of the bush not a lot of big ones but plenty of bait size got one good cod out of the Gulpa creek 102cm think I got the young fella hooked on fishn :a_goodjob: can't get pics up says file to large so if anyone can help with that would be good cheers
Send photos to yourself with MMS and they get compressed. Might have to do 1 at a time. Then save the message photos and upload those ones. If you need more info let me know and I will talk you through it.

Return to “New South Wales”