Where to buy used boats from?

The Fishing Victoria Forum is Australia's leading online fishing forum with comprehensive resources for Victorian fishermen, anglers and fishos. Check out the latest fishing & tackle news, tips, fishing reports and detailed fish information.
AllNamesUnavailable

Where to buy used boats from?

Post by AllNamesUnavailable » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

I have searched gumtree and other websites for small used boats for around $2,000, doesnt have to be anything special, just something that floats and has rod holders. I have also looked at kayaks but im going for something that can hold two or so people. If anyones selling, or knows anyone selling hmu.
Cheers. :a_goodjob:

Marty.A

Re: Where to buy used boats from?

Post by Marty.A » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:58 pm

Here is the link to Boat Sales just type in your boat requirement's and you should find something suitable.
http://www.boatsales.com.au/

fishpod

Post by fishpod » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:39 am

I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to hold a boat licence but boatsales or gumtree are good starting points

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:51 am

fishpod wrote:I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to hold a boat licence but boatsales or gumtree are good starting points
12-16 (or is it 18?) is restricted. 10 knot speed limit when solo operating. After that is unrestricted, no speed limit when solo

AllNamesUnavailable

Post by AllNamesUnavailable » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:27 pm

cobby wrote:
fishpod wrote:I'm pretty sure you have to be 18 to hold a boat licence but boatsales or gumtree are good starting points
12-16 (or is it 18?) is restricted. 10 knot speed limit when solo operating. After that is unrestricted, no speed limit when solo
True, thanks. Of course im not going to be driving it, my father will the El Capitan but yeah im just looking for boats as he is at work at the moment.

Return to “Welcome to Fishing Victoria”