Who is heading out for a fish tomorrow

The Fishing Victoria Forum is Australia's leading online fishing forum with comprehensive resources for Victorian fishermen, anglers and fishos. Check out the latest fishing & tackle news, tips, fishing reports and detailed fish information.
ante552

Who is heading out for a fish tomorrow

Post by ante552 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:54 pm

Finally going for a full day of fishing.
And a perfect day

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Who is heading out for a fish tomorrow

Post by Lightningx » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Where are you thinking of going mate? What do you think of this very high pressure?

re-tyred
Has liked: 374 times

Post by re-tyred » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm

fished today. coast guard training tomorrow. Nice to get out now that we are having some nice days
There's nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . half so much worth doing as simply messing around in boats.
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows (River Rat to Mole)

ChristianGoneFishing
Has liked: 1 time

Post by ChristianGoneFishing » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Yep. Can't. Can't do a full day myself but a few hours should be lovely out at st leanards

ante552

Post by ante552 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Lightningx wrote:Where are you thinking of going mate? What do you think of this very high pressure?
Im going docklands early in the morning then hit up behind web dock if not packed

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:35 pm

ante552 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:Where are you thinking of going mate? What do you think of this very high pressure?
Im going docklands early in the morning then hit up behind web dock if not packed
My mate and I the other night were thinking of giving webdock a go but ended up going somewhere else. Have you been fishing there much lately? Is it really packed?

ante552

Post by ante552 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:42 pm

Lightningx wrote:
ante552 wrote:
My mate and I the other night were thinking of giving webdock a go but ended up going somewhere else. Have you been fishing there much lately? Is it really packed?
I havnt been in awhile, just the walk is a pain. But a few people are going there. Gets some f air size reds there

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:46 pm

ante552 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
ante552 wrote:
I havnt been in awhile, just the walk is a pain. But a few people are going there. Gets some f air size reds there
Hahaha that walk isn’t much compared to some of the other places I fish at mate :)
I agree some stonkers come out of that place! :thumbsup:
Are you going to the docklands to target the pinkies or?

ante552

Post by ante552 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:46 pm

Lightningx wrote:
ante552 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
ante552 wrote:
Hahaha that walk isn’t much compared to some of the other places I fish at mate :)
I agree some stonkers come out of that place! :thumbsup:
Are you going to the docklands to target the pinkies or?
Yeah going to try and see if i can get a few pinkies on bait and flicking few plastics

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Bait fishing for me at Gunna tomorrow. Three months since I wet a line. Nasty illness and renovations slowed me up.
Back on track and free time is more available again. Just some salmon will do me. New reel to try is a bonus.

Return to “Welcome to Fishing Victoria”