Taking undersize snapper doesn’t pay

News and media releases from the Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
Bhaivn

Re: Taking undersize snapper doesn’t pay

Post by Bhaivn » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:13 am

Iv seen many people take undersize fish when I'm fishing around the st kilda area, and it makes my blood boil, I generally get into heated arguments when I'm ment to be out there relaxing! Iv called fisheries multiple times, but they either show up when it's to late or don't show at all, I understand there busy and all, but at least make an appearance, and teach these f***wits a lesson, and I agree with larksy88, the fine should be $443 per fish, let's see if they will take undersize fish again!!

Rod Bender

Re: Taking undersize snapper doesn’t pay

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:22 am

Bhaivn wrote:........................ Iv called fisheries multiple times, but they either show up when it's to late or don't show at all, I understand there busy and all, but at least make an appearance, and teach these f***wits a lesson, .....................
And keep calling fisheries! They can work out from calls which areas need attention. So even if they don't get there on time, it puts the problem location on their 'radar' for future patrols. For all you know they may have did a random check a day or week later and caught out some morons doing the wrong thing.
As for this incident...what scott_H said!
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Return to “Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries”