Better Boat Ramps, Free Parking And More Fish For Victorians

News and media releases from the Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Re: Better Boat Ramps, Free Parking And More Fish For Victorians

Post by Bayrock » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:25 am

ducky wrote:
Bayrock wrote:
ducky wrote:
Bayrock wrote:All of these rosy plans will mean pretty much nothing if the WP biosphere is destroyed by the plans AGL have for Crib Point.
THIS should be the issue victorian voters take to the next election
Yeah but ppb is getting pretty healthy these days. So it’s all much of a muchness.

/troll
So it's OK if WPB is wrecked as we still have PPB? How do you work that out?
I thought the /troll bit would be enough to communicate I was taking the p1ss.

I’m in full agreeance with you. The AGL deal seems putrid. 450 million litres of sterile cold water pumped into the bay per day (180 Olympic sized swimming pools worth) even better is when it washed up and down the north up and doesn’t go anywhere (potentially, agl themselves don’t know the effects)

Be interesting to see what the results of the environmental impact study are when it’s finalised.
No worries mate
I just get fired up as **** about this issue as it's pretty much flying under the radar as far as the public is concerned

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Just had to share this one as its a damn good edit from that c31 show Talking ****. It's laughable the differing response when the bloke who pays him was on the show announcing the exact same policies with even less details. Hope it works for any of you without sookbook

https://www.facebook.com/40091924700599 ... 950021723/

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:21 pm

cobby wrote:Just had to share this one as its a damn good edit from that c31 show Talking sh*t. It's laughable the differing response when the bloke who pays him was on the show announcing the exact same policies with even less details. Hope it works for any of you without sookbook

I think that Osama Bin Fishun is onto something we all know how the Barra were used to the advantage of businesses connected to Mr Kramer. Dont forget how he lied and said there was no early fish on an episode the day before Paul and himself fished the pondage before the public opening.

cobby

Post by cobby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:09 pm

There is (or it's already been through the courts) a case against by members of a foreshore committee he is (or now was) on where it's alleged his paid governmental ambassador/director roles were used to garner favourable outcomes and bullying. And them some. You get a sense there's quite a few prominent people in the fishing/boating arena can't wait for the tower to crumble beneath....

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:55 pm

cobby wrote:Just had to share this one as its a damn good edit from that c31 show Talking sh*t. It's laughable the differing response when the bloke who pays him was on the show announcing the exact same policies with even less details. Hope it works for any of you without sookbook

Thanks cobby he is like every other person pushing his own barrow for his own benefit. Irresponsible? 27 million being reinvested into boating infrastructure do me a favour he obviously has never paid for anything in his life.

Mustang38
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Mustang38 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:06 pm

Found this tonight online by Brendan wing. at the risk of upsetting anyone. This is just someones opinion, not saying I agree its just an opinion.
But I found it interesting and it made me wonder more about my vote
https://www.facebook.com/YouFish/videos ... Dc4Njc0NQ/

cobby

Post by cobby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Nude up wrote:

Thanks cobby he is like every other person pushing his own barrow for his own benefit. Irresponsible? 27 million being reinvested into boating infrastructure do me a favour he obviously has never paid for anything in his life.
Find the later episode with dumbo Dan the man as the guest. Similar policy and expenditure, about as 180° a different opinion to the one he showed in this video. Made alot of people **** themselves laughing how bleedingly obvious it was he was instated into a paid position by the current government

cobby

Post by cobby » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Mustang38 wrote:Found this tonight online by Brendan wing. at the risk of upsetting anyone. This is just someones opinion, not saying I agree its just an opinion.
But I found it interesting and it made me wonder more about my vote
https://www.facebook.com/YouFish/videos ... Dc4Njc0NQ/
It ain't so green in Brunswick...

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:55 am

cobby wrote:There is (or it's already been through the courts) a case against by members of a foreshore committee he is (or now was) on where it's alleged his paid governmental ambassador/director roles were used to garner favourable outcomes and bullying. And them some. You get a sense there's quite a few prominent people in the fishing/boating arena can't wait for the tower to crumble beneath....
Safe to say that people have been awake to this for a long time. Some of the so called representatives of recreational fishers have put self interest ahead of the benefits of the angling community.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:09 am

bowl wrote:Pt Wilson/ Kirk's point boat ramp upgrade be handy
Nah, I love a shitty, exposed and shallow ramp. Keeps the crowds away when I want to launch the kayak.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Department of Primary Industries / Fisheries”