llandudno pier

Rod Bender

Re: llandudno pier

Post by Rod Bender » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Good read!
Nude up wrote:........ I was going to go and buy more when george steps in gives me more sinkers and rigs even a cup of coffee very friendly.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
It is a lot better reading stories about the decent people we meet fishing...as opposed to the morons we sometimes encounter!
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:02 am

Even though all aussies pick me for a pom all poms pick me as an aussie and are always happy to help their antipodean cousins. Check out this book I found in the library it had a map in it and french island was still part of the mainland
Attachments
14355973558955.jpg
14355973558955.jpg (68.83 KiB) Viewed 710 times

sloth
Has liked: 6 times

Post by sloth » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:35 am

Bloody hell - this brings back memories ! First time I "cast" a line was with my old man on holidays in Llandudno! It was our first "exotic" family holiday lol.

And then as a teenager many a back-breaking morning digging lugworms at roanhead with the garden fork smuggled out the shed haha. All that work to drag in a couple of flounder or turbot on a 12ft beachcaster - never did catch the mythical sea bass or cod we thought were out there lol.

Good stuff nude up !

Return to “The Rest of the World”