Werribee South Fishing Report

diggerjigger

Re: Werribee South Fishing Report

Post by diggerjigger » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:09 pm

Sad to hear people ruin other people's property to prevent themselves from spending their own money . Unfortunately it's not only werribee sth it's all ramps these days . I assume these theives work and make money like most of us,as they must have a boat and trailer for them bearing caps to go onto.. What I find amusing is there are theft reports but nothing is done to prevent more thefts at all ramps. But along the beach front at Campbell's cove they have put up sighns and servaillance camera to stop rubbish dumping , drug use , and sexuall activity s . Would the reason for this servaillance be due to the govt not making money out of these activity s . Mmmmm I wonder.

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:53 pm

diggerjigger wrote:Sad to hear people ruin other people's property to prevent themselves from spending their own money . Unfortunately it's not only werribee sth it's all ramps these days . I assume these theives work and make money like most of us,as they must have a boat and trailer for them bearing caps to go onto.. What I find amusing is there are theft reports but nothing is done to prevent more thefts at all ramps. But along the beach front at Campbell's cove they have put up sighns and servaillance camera to stop rubbish dumping , drug use , and sexuall activity s . Would the reason for this servaillance be due to the govt not making money out of these activity s . Mmmmm I wonder.
at 17 bucks a pop to put yr boat in at werrible south that ramp is making enough money to invest in camera equipment imo

Bm
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I was just about to say that mick they charge $17 to launch they should have at least cctv covering the carpark to protect peoples trailers and cars. The werribee south ramp facility is good but is prone to getting shallow as is altona. Bring on a government/council who will build new ramps and reduce the cost .
Cazof88 is your trailer drive on if so there are devices on the market to assist boat catch, boatlatch I have one I bought at the 4x4 fishing show its a loop of cable new retrieval hook cost $100 works great for launch and retieve on my haines

lucygp

Post by lucygp » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm

I'd say they have hit them of with a hammer

Fut 15 coins

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”