Mt Martha report

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Mt Martha report

Post by purple5ive » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:52 pm

I always use the branches to get down lol. Otherwise I can guarentee ill land on my ass 9 out of 10 times

FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Post by FishnMiss » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:41 am

nhillboy wrote:Nice one Richard. Nice sardine next to the salmon. :-D
I need to get down to Martha soon. Haven't been there for a few months now, bloody slack of me. :cheers:
Thanks Jim. Yeah it's been a while since I went there so I was happy with the results.
Please don't cut the bushes then we'll have more trolls heading down there to toss their litter and trash the place :icon_lolz:

When are you and Carl etc heading down to Gunners? I'm itching to catch some Salmon on lures :dinner:
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 am

FishnMiss wrote:
I need to get down to Martha soon. Haven't been there for a few months now, bloody slack of me. :cheers:
Thanks Jim. Yeah it's been a while since I went there so I was happy with the results.
Please don't cut the bushes then we'll have more trolls heading down there to toss their litter and trash the place :icon_lolz:

When are you and Carl etc heading down to Gunners? I'm itching to catch some Salmon on lures :dinner:
For Gunners not sure. Have to get right conditions to suit a Sat or Sun and a nice day. As for Martha, if she doesn't need her bush trimmed I won't :rofl:

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:15 am

FishnMiss wrote:

Friday arvo for me. Looks rock and roll, tide might be a tad low, but it's on the flood, so should be able to find some likely water..

FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Post by FishnMiss » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:57 am

[Friday arvo for me. Looks rock and roll, tide might be a tad low, but it's on the flood, so should be able to find some likely water..[/quote]

Well that figures :doh1: , its the wife's birthday so I'm taking her down Lorne way. Hmm maybe I could sneak a rod in there and take her for a :love: walk on the beach while flicking the old lure about :crazy:
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”