Big squid on the chew!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Big squid on the chew!

Post by purple5ive » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:42 am

Sinsemilla wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Mattblack wrote:I'll Bear Grylls my own urine if it means catching a decent sized squid...I've had a woeful few months
gees man , no need for all that sh*t
if you read the report properly rather than hang sh*t on the poster then you would know where to go to catch them :tongue:
Mate...I'd prefer to drink your body fluids over visiting http://www.teamborn2fish.com again...the spelling and grammar gave me a migraine.
Come on.. He'sgrammar isn't that bad..

i see what you did there :tongue:
i can only bring it to his attention so many times, ill let him run his business however he wants !

matt - try the caramel latte, i can tell you right now its a lot better than my body fluids :-D

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:02 am

purple5ive wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Mattblack wrote:I'll Bear Grylls my own urine if it means catching a decent sized squid...I've had a woeful few months
if you read the report properly rather than hang sh*t on the poster then you would know where to go to catch them :tongue:
Mate...I'd prefer to drink your body fluids over visiting http://www.teamborn2fish.com again...the spelling and grammar gave me a migraine.

i can only bring it to his attention so many times, ill let him run his business however he wants !

matt - try the caramel latte, i can tell you right now its a lot better than my body fluids :-D
It amazes me how people still manage to have such poor spelling and grammar in this day and age... Lol, I mean your phone/computer does it all for you!!!
I had 1 squiz at that website a couple weeks ago, whilst the content was very interesting, trying to read it was a complete head **** lol

But yeah, back on topic, I am a fan of caramel syrup in my cappuccino on the odd occasion. Very tasty, even had one this morning. 2 sugars added to that is just too much though lol

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:03 am

purple5ive wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
Mattblack wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

Come on.. He'sgrammar isn't that bad..[/quote]
I noticed...its was like fingernails down a fkn chalkboard to me.
You know what Steve, I'm going to try one of these diabetes inducing lattes of yours (you have never steered me wrong in the past.. those 2 Gen Black rods you put me on are sweet as well)
Last edited by Mattblack on Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:17 am

But yeah, back on topic, I am a fan of caramel syrup in my cappuccino on the odd occasion. Very tasty, even had one this morning. 2 sugars added to that is just too much though lol
You know what Steve, I'm going to try one of these diabetes inducing lattes of yours (you have never steering me wrong in the past.. those 2 Gen Black rods you put me on are sweet as well)
let you in on another secret!
Try the Irish Nut Creme (with creme) from Gloria jeans. when you get the order get the caramel topping bottle and add some caramel topping to the whipped creme on the top. use the plastic spoon provided and enjoy the whipped creme with caramel topping, then slurp down the rest of the concoction
Cant catch bream without this stuff, trust me :-D

Ps - please dont tell dougie ;-)
PPS - stay the **** away from it if your diabetic...

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 am

purple5ive wrote:
You know what Steve, I'm going to try one of these diabetes inducing lattes of yours (you have never steering me wrong in the past.. those 2 Gen Black rods you put me on are sweet as well)
let you in on another secret!
Try the Irish Nut Creme (with creme) from Gloria jeans. when you get the order get the caramel topping bottle and add some caramel topping to the whipped creme on the top. use the plastic spoon provided and enjoy the whipped creme with caramel topping, then slurp down the rest of the concoction
Cant catch bream without this stuff, trust me :-D

Ps - please dont tell dougie ;-)
PPS - stay the **** away from it if your diabetic...
Peppermint syrup goes alright too, you should try it.

I usually put a shot or 2 of that in my fairyfloss flavoured cruiser

purple5ive

Post by purple5ive » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 am

Peppermint syrup. Now cant say I have heard of that before. Must investigate further....

smokin_reels
Has liked: 308 times

Post by smokin_reels » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:08 am

Whats the verdict on Pumpkin Spice ?
There is always more to learn , fish to catch , places to see and friends to make.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:32 am

purple5ive wrote:Peppermint syrup. Now cant say I have heard of that before. Must investigate further....
It's not as common as caramel, vanilla, chai, hazelnut.. most cafes don't stock it, but a lot of the franchise coffee joints do I've noticed.. Calvino, Gloria jeans, Starbucks etc i think even mccafe might have it

Definitely worth trying though. If u like peppermint chocolate u will like this imo

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

purple5ive wrote: Irish Nut Creme
I appreciate the charity but you really don't have to make it this easy for me......
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:42 am

purple5ive wrote:
FB_IMG_1540872455118.jpg
You need to explain why that coffee is in the fridge. I’ve never seen anyone do that

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”