Sharing is caring

abu-garcia

Re: Sharing is caring

Post by abu-garcia » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Hopefully might see you down there oneday mate

Fishsniper

Post by Fishsniper » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:44 pm

hsv2ko wrote:Well at least people have their secret spots lol I am still looking for mine but hell I go anywhere depending on the amount of time there is to fish if I catch something I might take one or two home for family to have but mostly throw them back in as I am too lazy to clean the fish. More than anything I just enjoy the chase since gf won't let me chase other women I might as well chase the fish lol (not as exciting but does the job) :)
:rofl: :rofl:

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 pm

Pupp wrote:Why don't people like to share where they fish? I don't get it. Not like they are gonna steal all the fish or be there every time you go ??
There is the Landbase Guide to Port Phillip and Corio Bays, then there is my Guide to Western Port and Beno's guide as well.

There is Peninsula total tackles guide to the Piers of the Peninsula.

There is some Paranoia that the pros also read these pages, whether it is true or not, I do not know.

Pupp

Post by Pupp » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Pupp wrote:Why don't people like to share where they fish? I don't get it. Not like they are gonna steal all the fish or be there every time you go ??
There is the Landbase Guide to Port Phillip and Corio Bays, then there is my Guide to Western Port and Beno's guide as well.

There is Peninsula total tackles guide to the Piers of the Peninsula.

There is some Paranoia that the pros also read these pages, whether it is true or not, I do not know.

i think you're spot on, on that one. I like to think i'm pretty confident down my end of the bay and i wasn't looking for information, more just browsing through the forums and seeing a lot of it thinking i'de be more than happy to help people out. But i get why people are a bit hesitant.

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”