First mulloway

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Re: First mulloway

Post by Raulfc7 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:10 pm

I gotta solution to this dilemma and that is did 5ubzero know that legal size is 60cm. If he did great and if he didn't then he does now end of story :thumbsup:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:13 pm

Raulfc7 wrote:
VooDooMagician wrote:. so 5ubzero .. where exactly was that concrete area with a patch of grass???? I have one exactly like that in the front driveway but bugger if I can find any water nearby to cast a line!!!!
If you turn your tap on and let it run it will form a puddle and you will have you water to cast. Tip use small hooks don't need a sinker :water:
:2guns: LMAO :2guns:

Will definitely try it tomorrow morning before the morning tide .. may have to get to Footscray market early to get myself a snapper or two to put into the pic!!!

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:15 pm

I do not know the first thing about salt water fishing. The poor light in the pic told me that the photo was taken 'waterside'. That is all I have to go by which is enough for me! :-D
thanks
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

5ubzero

Post by 5ubzero » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:09 pm

I Know all fishing sizes back to front, I have the vic fishing app on my iphone:p
Beside guys I probably caught this fish somewhere where the water isn't very clean...not saying where!? so I really don't eat those fish that are there. Just for a little fun.

Return to “Melbourne Fishing Reports - Port Phillip Bay and Mornington Peninsula”