So am able to post ???

Fishing Victoria is always open to suggestions to improve the forums for you.
Post any questions, bugs, suggestions and feedback about the site here.
greggo
Has liked: 5 times

Re: So am able to post ???

Post by greggo » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 pm

Fishsniper wrote: This coming from the master of baiting, what a joke, as I said, contribute something or go away as most people on this forum wish you would, you have upset more people on this forum than all the others combined, I take everything you say with a grain of salt because I know what your really like :rofl:
x2 :a_goodjob:

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:26 pm

greggo wrote:
Fishsniper wrote: This coming from the master of baiting, what a joke, as I said, contribute something or go away as most people on this forum wish you would, you have upset more people on this forum than all the others combined, I take everything you say with a grain of salt because I know what your really like :rofl:
before you say 2 x have decency to meet me in person then you be the judge. :tongue:

Contribute? Frank, look back my friend. I kept this forum in check. I made sure the message got across. I kept this forum clean when the site was spammed like I have never seen before. I permanently banned those repeatedly and intentionally made troubles. I gave away several hundreds $ worth of tackle to those who said they "needed" something. What have YOU contributed? :tongue: I may be a joker but I don't hide behind the keyboard. You know that. I met you and shook your hands. :victory:

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:33 pm

Calm guy's, discussions like the above always end badly & no one ever really wins :cheers:

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:47 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
greggo wrote:
before you say 2 x have decency to meet me in person then you be the judge.

Contribute? Frank, look back my friend. I kept this forum in check. I made sure the message got across. I kept this forum clean when the site was spammed like I have never seen before. I permanently banned those repeatedly and intentionally made troubles. I gave away several hundreds $ worth of tackle to those who said they "needed" something. What have YOU contributed? :tongue: I may be a joker but I don't hide behind the keyboard. You know that. I met you and shook your hands. :victory:

Ummm hmm.. I'm glad you are know no longer a moderator.
Use

You use to bait people n them ban them...
To much of a smart arse .......oh wait I'm :rofl:

Don't make out you did anymore then the other Great moderators on this site...
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Rod Bender

Post by Rod Bender » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:06 pm

trueee wrote:So am I able to post without it being swiped ? .....................
Of course!

Edit. Unless of course you start threads with titles that will get a negative response!

trueee wrote:......................Crikey ...what's the problem
The overall negative attitude/ contibution by a minority of members here!

cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”