Courtesy.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Courtesy.

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:05 pm

I can take the criticism if thats what it is. If its calling me out to somehow act on people doing the wrong thing how?

jasew3

Post by jasew3 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:54 am

totally agree with u rb85.. ppl should have a lot more consideration for others especially in the water as its dangerous. if u ended up beating me to my fav fishing spot well bad luck to me I can always try somewhere else as there is plenty of ocean to fish...!!Same as the boat ramp to many heroes showing off flying down the ramp ..

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Basti » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:53 am

If you're logged in you can see members only content. It was a typo I reckon. the content of the post is "ni"

dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Post by dazz999 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:08 pm

theres rude fishermen everywhere i was throwing soft plastics at about 12am off the rocks at brighton next minute a guy puts a pvc rod holder almost in my foot smiled and said allgood he was casting abit to the left of me there is not much action at this time of day yet i was just chilling but when the fish are on i wont give him the heads up

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:35 pm

I feel your pain, but times are only getting worse. In this day and age, you are dreaming if you expect "people" to do the right thing. Look at the halfwits on our roads, it's worse on our waterways! The government can get stuffed with their "target one million" project. Lots of promoting, but where's the education??? Where's the infrastructure??? Where's the common sense??? Things are only going to get worse...

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”