BCF robbery

phil1818

BCF robbery

Post by phil1818 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Hi guys, rolled into my local BCF (being Bayswater) last Sunday morning to get some supplies for the day and noticed there display cabinets where they have all the really expensive reels was empty and had no glass in it.. I asked the bird at the counter what the go was and she said some low life’s broke in at 3am Sunday morning and smashed all the cabinets and cleaned them out completely! $25k worth of reels apparently.. keep your eyes peeled if you see any reels online privately that are priced too good to be true..

This **** makes my blood boil that these pricks have no real deterrent against robbing people and businesses because our justice system is completely rooted!!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: BCF robbery

Post by Lightningx » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:36 pm

Low life scum :down:

deathray
Has liked: 8 times

Post by deathray » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:41 pm

Lightningx wrote:Low life scum :down:
A little bit presumptuous. Maybe there just good, honest community minded people with an addiction to fishing.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:08 am

deathray wrote:
A little bit presumptuous. Maybe there just good, honest community minded people with an addiction to fishing.
No doubt they're loading up the ice and firing up the BBQ in anticipation of their catches with the new gear...

Tim399
Has liked: 251 times

Post by Tim399 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 am

25k worth of reels... bcf probably lost 4k worth of stock lol still low lifes though

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:00 am

cobby wrote:
deathray wrote:
No doubt they're loading up the ice and firing up the BBQ in anticipation of their catches with the new gear...
If this is a metaphor for what I think it is, then well played sir.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:27 am

Tim399 wrote:25k worth of reels... bcf probably lost 4k worth of stock lol still low lifes though
Your probably correct
Woth the mark up on the reels the value of 25k was sale price not stock item price

phil1818

Post by phil1818 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:13 am

The bit that ***** me the most is the cops don’t give a rats arse, they know the company has insurance so they don’t bother! Thing is next time these pricks will rob a house or steal someone’s boat because they know they will get away with it.. last year I had my tradesmens trailer stolen right out of my driveway in the middle of the day while I was inside!! $20k worth of tools all gone and the cops first question was “was it insured” soon as I said yes they basically said all good catch ya later.. I lost a heap of sentimental tools that were handed down to me which cannot be replaced plus lost 3 weeks of work so no income.. I ended up catching the p**** myself as he drove past me 3 days later with my trailer on the back! I chased him into a dead end street and he dumped the car and ran, got the trailer but it had been completely stripped.

Cops eventually caught up with him and said “yeh we know this guy well his been doing it for years” never seen the inside of a cell!!! Was all over the news!

Rant over

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:07 am

Yep know the feeling.
When i had stuff stolen from the boat the cops said kids probably did it and nothing he can do and do i want him to come out or do i just want the case number for the insurance company.

Sometimes cops dont care.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:12 am

Someone stole a shitload of stuff from a tackle world up in Queensland not so long ago too.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”