Post by cobby » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:52 pm
cobby wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:10 pm
close to the full moon
You know what that means over tonight's high tide change.....
Its funny I was thinking exactly that today I need to stop being so lazy....
This rain is screwing up my plans... It's got an hour to disappear which leaves an hour for the water to clear up. Right now it looks like I'll be holding a blanket and not a rod

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Re: Bait Collection Tomorrow

Post by purple5ive » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:55 pm
Going to head out WesternPort for the top of the high around SAN Remo get some snapper baits. Hope the bigguns are there.
i am noticing the smilies :gj: :gj: :gj: wonder what the other dingbats did to cop it as well..

PS...
dont accidentally do a typo and write ef cee you kay instead of ef you cee kay or you will get a ban from the lovely men in Green..
well i think thats what it was anyway, cause i still cant work out what the reason for the ban is :rf: no doubt i deserved it though.
wonder if i will get banned for writing it like that now :lo:

PPS - plenty of squid in PPB but i havent found the Krakens yet, lots of small ones around, and salmon ofcourse!!!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:07 pm

cobby wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:56 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:52 pm
cobby wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 pm
rb85 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:10 pm
close to the full moon
You know what that means over tonight's high tide change.....
Its funny I was thinking exactly that today I need to stop being so lazy....
This rain is screwing up my plans... It's got an hour to disappear which leaves an hour for the water to clear up. Right now it looks like I'll be holding a blanket and not a rod
did you end up going? heard a few were caught recently

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 pm
rb85 wrote:
Going to head out WesternPort for the top of the high around SAN Remo get some snapper baits. Hope the bigguns are there.
i am noticing the smilies :gj: :gj: :gj: wonder what the other dingbats did to cop it as well..

PS...
dont accidentally do a typo and write ef cee you kay instead of ef you cee kay or you will get a ban from the lovely men in Green..
well i think thats what it was anyway, cause i still cant work out what the reason for the ban is :rf: no doubt i deserved it though.

PPS - plenty of squid in PPB but i havent found the Krakens yet, lots of small ones around, and salmon ofcourse!!!
yeah, ****ing instead of ****en would've been picked up by the word filter. Not that it matters, any kid internet savvy enough to find a forum and post on it has almost certainly discovered far worse than a handful of four letter words.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

A-a-ron
Has liked: 32 times

Post by A-a-ron » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:34 pm

4liters wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:30 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:06 pm
rb85 wrote:

PS...

yeah, ****ing instead of ****en would've been picked up by the word filter. Not that it matters, any kid internet savvy enough to find a forum and post on it has almost certainly discovered far worse than a handful of four letter words.
Agreed, in high school I went to look up channel 10’s website but didn’t add .au at the end, lead me to a xxx site, that was fun for the heart rate when teacher walks around the corner.

Return to “Western Port Bay Fishing Reports”