Delicious Way to Cook Fish in Foil! ( Asian twist )

How to prepare and cook your catch.
vinhii

Delicious Way to Cook Fish in Foil! ( Asian twist )

Post by vinhii » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:33 am

Hay guys! & Gals! been awhile since i posted a new recipe! so here it is!
Fast and Simple and can be eaten with other choices of herbs and spices etc! :haha2:

First Get your Fillet of Fish, Could be any fish! but i find the yummy cuts of fish is like trevally/flathead etc
Here ive used a Fresh Mangrovejack that i caught in Exmouth while spearfishing ;)

What you will need:-

1 fillet of fish
foil
spring onions diced ( optional )
ginger sliced into thin pieces ( optional )
garlic crushed or diced (optional
soy sauce
salt
pepper
Herbs or Mix herbs (i used rosemary herb in the picture)
Lemon slices

What you need to do:-

You can cook it on a non stick pan or on the BBQ.
Pre-heat the pan/BBQ to a low heat while you prepare the fish.

Get a nice big piece of foil lay your fish on it,.. once done you put a pinch of salt not too much and pepper over the fish.
Then sprinkle your garlic pieces over the fish rub them in alil if you want followed by the ginger then the Spring Onions.
finally ontop of all that put your choice of herbs then added couple dashes of soy sauce over the fish.
Now finally adding the lemon slices ontop, Cover and fold the foil so that no juices can leak out.

Now oil the pan/BBQ lightly and put on medium-high heat bout now ,.. put it in the pan/BBQ cooking on each side for bout couple minutes but if you want to be safe you can go 5minutes each side, dont be too scared to leave it longer cause it wont burn ;)

After its done Remove with tongs.

NOTE! When opening it, It will be very hot! so becareful!
Remove foil, Keep all the juices and your done!! Serve with rice or how ever you like it!

Enjoy guys!! :lol:

PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “Fish Recipes and Preparation”