Welcome new moderator Fish-cador!

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Welcome new moderator Fish-cador!

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

vinhii wrote:Wooooo!!! grats FC!! time fo drinks? hehe PARTYY!!! :cheers:
man, you haven't fished because you are always attending parties and here you are again thinking about the next one. you dont want the hangover do you? You want to stay drunk. :tongue:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Congrats FC!!!!!!! Well done and well deserved. From now on, will refer to you as Sir Snappalot. Hope this knighthood also comes with nice perks :lolf: Just imagine you could claim all the expenses on rods, reels and tackles spent fishing (Well .. one can only hopes :lolf: )

Wish you all the best and please don't loose that wicked sense of humour, otherwise push you off st. kilda pier :lolf:

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:38 pm

VooDooMagician wrote:Congrats FC!!!!!!! Well done and well deserved. From now on, will refer to you as Sir Snappalot. Hope this knighthood also comes with nice perks :lolf: Just imagine you could claim all the expenses on rods, reels and tackles spent fishing (Well .. one can only hopes :lolf: )

Wish you all the best and please don't loose that wicked sense of humour, otherwise push you off st. kilda pier :lolf:
thanks mate.

I thought the title Sir Snappalot was already given to Tom. He was on the fish before I did. :grin:

I am working with the website owner on how he can hand over my new top of the line spinning combo complete with complementary PPB parking sticker. Cant wait to catch a mullet with it. :super: . :roflmao:
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
VooDooMagician wrote:Congrats FC!!!!!!! Well done and well deserved. From now on, will refer to you as Sir Snappalot. Hope this knighthood also comes with nice perks :lolf: Just imagine you could claim all the expenses on rods, reels and tackles spent fishing (Well .. one can only hopes :lolf: )

thanks mate.

I thought the title Sir Snappalot was already given to Tom. He was on the fish before I did. :grin:

I am working with the website owner on how he can hand over my new top of the line spinning combo complete with complementary PPB parking sticker. Cant wait to catch a mullet with it. :super: . :roflmao:
Tomcat can't have the knighthood title since he's a yankee. We will call him Mr. Snappa and you Sir Snappalot since you are our moderator :grin: (Just hope you have a drop of blood dating back to the British Empire!)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:55 pm

Fish-cador wrote: man, you haven't fished because you are always attending parties and here you are again thinking about the next one. you dont want the hangover do you? You want to stay drunk. :tongue:
hahaha too right u are lol :P

but ive actually have been fishing lol .. just not posting hehe :thumbsup:
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:55 am

congrats FC.....well deserved and you add character to this site......

rogs
Has liked: 1 time

Post by rogs » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:44 am

Congrats FC :thumbsup: KFC celebration :woohoo:

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:29 pm

got one spammer :super: :super: - jeramywfez
====
Words of wisdom:
====

Tomcat1

Post by Tomcat1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm

VooDooMagician wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:

thanks mate.

Tomcat can't have the knighthood title since he's a yankee. We will call him Mr. Snappa and you Sir Snappalot since you are our moderator :grin: (Just hope you have a drop of blood dating back to the British Empire!)
im not a yankee i was born in the south that makes me a redneck or rebel or confederate lol and my family is all from teh mountains so that makes me a hillbilly too hahaha but defiantly not a yankee they are the people from the north usa not the south

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Tomcat1 wrote:
VooDooMagician wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:

thanks mate.

im not a yankee i was born in the south that makes me a redneck or rebel or confederate lol and my family is all from teh mountains so that makes me a hillbilly too hahaha but defiantly not a yankee they are the people from the north usa not the south
So that would make you a Dukes of Hazard then. Which one are you? Bo, Luke, Uncle Jesse or Boss Hogg? :lolf:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Return to “Announcements”