Intro

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
Kosta7

Re: Intro

Post by Kosta7 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:51 pm

Nathan_867 wrote:
Kosta7 wrote:
Nathan_867 wrote:hello my name is nathan age 27 from the bass coast area. Very keen fisherman. Have always bait fished but now about to try lure's and soft plastics to hopefully catch some fish. I normally fish tarwin river, inverloch beach/screw creek,powlett river and corinella. Always looking for new places. Look forward to learning some new stuff on here.
Welcome mate! I have been fishing the same area but I am too lazy to use plastics. Carry them all the time with me but somehow I end up setting a bait and just sit and wait. Anderson's inlet is a great place for plastics especially as the flatheads and KGW are slowly coming back. Screw Creek and Maher's landing are great spots if you just use plastics that imitate local baitfish/crustration. Work the sand patches between weeds beds and slowly retrieve and repeat process.

Spending today and tomorrow at the Inlet. Weather is looking promising :thumbsup:
Yeah i will defently be trying screw creek with the plastics for sure. And yeah i prefer to set baits and wait but also now keen to master some lures. Maher's landing is very shallow tho isnt it?
Yeah it is. Best fished on the run out tide. If you wade you can access the channel. Some decent size fish there

Nathan_867

Post by Nathan_867 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Thanks might give it a go

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:49 pm

welcome.....tight lines

bm

Return to “Introductions”