Western Suburbs Fisho.

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
yellofin

Western Suburbs Fisho.

Post by yellofin » Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Only stumbled onto Fishing Victoria by chance but seems like a good forum. My age is 56 but I don't feel really feel that old. Some might know me from a few other sites as Yellofin or Bayhunter. I have a 2001 Quintrex Bayhunter 4.75 with a 50 Yamaha on the back. Only had it for three years. This will be my fourth snapper season on the boat and I don't know why I waited so long to get a boat. Well I do but that's another story. Mostly launch from Altona and fish around Altona,Werribe,Pt Cook with the odd trip across to Blackrock. Launched at St Leonards and Queensclif a few times and had a couple good days on the whiting. It's time to try a few new areas so my aim is have a crack at Corio Bay this year.Would love to have a go at some winter reds. Probably launch from St Helens or Limeburners. I used to be a member of the Geelong and District Angling Club but the distance I had to travel to meetings together with work comitments got a bit to much and had to stop going. Hope to get my first red this season on soft plastics. Anyway,I wont bore you any more except to say that I follow the MIGHTY PIES and that probably means nobody will reply to any of my posts but so be it.

Regards Yellofin.

Beef_Jerky72

Re: Western Suburbs Fisho.

Post by Beef_Jerky72 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:28 pm

You sounded like a nice guy until halfway through the last line

JohnBuoy

Post by JohnBuoy » Fri May 18, 2012 8:55 am

Beef_Jerky72 wrote:You sounded like a nice guy until halfway through the last line
I don't know... that last line makes him a champ in my eyes :)

Andoki

Post by Andoki » Fri May 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Welcome to the forum Yellofin, and nothing wrong with following the pies ... I also found that the Bonitos are big fans so they dress like them :) LOL

and Good luck in Corio bay this year, it is really good place for fishing this year

Return to “Introductions”