New member always up for a chat!

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
sturgeon
Has liked: 14 times

Re: New member always up for a chat!

Post by sturgeon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:31 pm

GLKH3909 wrote:Hi guys and gals,

New here to the forum. Been kayaking for what seems like my entire life. Love kayaking and getting out on the water whenever possible, love the freedom of getting out on the water.

Have a love of fishing, and absolutely love the feeling of fishing from the kayak, reeling in my catch and then watching the catch swim away after I release it. 

I have been out kayaking around a lot of places in victoria and furthur afield. Enjoy seeing and meeting new people who share the enjoyment from kayaking and fishing.

Currently moving to lakes entrance victoria, and starting up my own hobie kayak rental business running kayaks throughout the gippsland lakes. ( Happy to answer question in relation to this but would prefer PM to keep the forum boards clear from such talk).

Look forward to getting to know everyone here, if your from lakes entrance or surrounds would love to meet you when I move, always happy for a chat.

Thanks for accepting me to this forum

Hello. What do people fish for in that area? I see on google maps that there is a freshwater lake and its also ocean fishing there. Is there tuna, marlin etc in those waters near shore?

Return to “Introductions”