5 minute maddness

Aussie Salmon, Bay Trout, all info for Australian Salmon
complete-anglerz-12

5 minute maddness

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:51 pm

got down to brighton this morning at 8 for a fish things where rather quiet for a few hours then got a few bite's from the razor gang they left and then a school of salmon around the kilo mark rocked up and it was on chaseing them up the breakwall. fish caught on 20 gram raider's on the egi rod and 1000 size reel they go hard jumping best fish to fight on light gear all up 3 landed all kilo plus and 5 to 6 lost due to pulled hook during jumps after 10 mins out of sight and stayed till 2 for not much else.
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Milk man

Re: 5 minute maddness

Post by Milk man » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:23 pm

There's been a couple of times when a school of salmon has saved me from a donut lol
M.I.L.F- Man I Love To Fish!

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Post by gregmaka » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:03 am

Its great excitement when that happens.It didn't happen to me this morning at port Melbourne this time round.Four undersized pinkys , so i left.

complete-anglerz-12

Post by complete-anglerz-12 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:10 pm

gregmaka wrote:Its great excitement when that happens.It didn't happen to me this morning at port Melbourne this time round.Four undersized pinkys , so i left.
we could not get them today their or a red at kerford road
where is the calamari ............. don't worry they coming ........ they will come

Return to “Australian Salmon Fishing”