Gunners 14/12 - out numbered a million to 1

Aussie Salmon, Bay Trout, all info for Australian Salmon
CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Gunners 14/12 - out numbered a million to 1

Post by CarlG » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:52 am

PS Fc..was in the shop earlier, Dan mentioned an anonymous photo had been sent, with my name to be mentioned...I knew who that was before Dan had even finished his sentence...lol...

Raulfc7
Has liked: 21 times

Post by Raulfc7 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:00 am

Hey guys just wanna know what makes today's weather forecast no good for gunna this afternoon. I am planning on going so would like to know what and how I should read the forecast. If its no good then I must just have to look at FC pictures and dream :lolf:
"Do good when you remember, and what you forget will be revealed to you; and do not surrender your mind to blind forgetfulness."

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:10 am

The wind is from the west at the moment and forecast for south west later on, this alone can make it horrible beach weather. Add to that that the front that's going/gone through, has built the swell, it will not only be uncomfortable, dodging waves, it will be dangerous also.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:33 am

it's low tide and low is very low so it should be fishable but wont be easy. Will drop by, have a look. May end up chasing cala.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:35 am

raco09 wrote:Thanks heaps for the sambos FC, but unfortunately forum member hangsta and I had no luck. What amazes me is that we had pole position right in front of a decent hole. While timmy was fishing to the right of us and caught a 2mtr gummy which he released as it was a female and a snapper. With your salmon. Fark me... He was using a different rig to us. Maybe something ill use at gunna next time... Cheers.
is Timmy the guy in a group of 3 who came after I left? I gave them 3 salmon for bait.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 am

CarlG wrote:PS Fc..was in the shop earlier, Dan mentioned an anonymous photo had been sent, with my name to be mentioned...I knew who that was before Dan had even finished his sentence...lol...
lol and he rubbed it in. Have you seen their latest report?

""This image was sent to us by an unnamed customer. Gunnamatta salmon all caught on lure... Giving back beach stalwart Carl Gustafson a run for his money!"" :lolf:

I emailed them yesterday's catch and told them you backed out on our date in Gunners. :haha2: :haha2:

Did you get anything this morning? How's the surf?
====
Words of wisdom:
====

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:49 am

Fish-cador wrote:
CarlG wrote:PS Fc..was in the shop earlier, Dan mentioned an anonymous photo had been sent, with my name to be mentioned...I knew who that was before Dan had even finished his sentence...lol...
lol and he rubbed it in. Have you seen their latest report?

""This image was sent to us by an unnamed customer. Gunnamatta salmon all caught on lure... Giving back beach stalwart Carl Gustafson a run for his money!"" :lolf:

I emailed them yesterday's catch and told them you backed out on our date in Gunners. :haha2: :haha2:

Did you get anything this morning? How's the surf?
Not quite what he said mate...his words were, "Some dodgy pr**k sent this photo in, does he know you or something.?" I said don`t worry about it, he`s a mate of mine...You`ve still got a bit of catching up to do yet matey...lol..
Surf was ok this morning, had a trot along the beach, but no joy, the rain was wasn`t a problem...the lightning was a bit of a worry though...even the only two surfers legged it sharpish..don`t know how She`ll pan out over the next few days...swell might get a bit naughty methinks.. calamari and flatties might be the order of the day.

nhillboy

Post by nhillboy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Top show FC. bloody nice fish and thanks for the pics. You hit the jackpot this time. :cheers:

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
raco09 wrote:Thanks heaps for the sambos FC, but unfortunately forum member hangsta and I had no luck. What amazes me is that we had pole position right in front of a decent hole. While timmy was fishing to the right of us and caught a 2mtr gummy which he released as it was a female and a snapper. With your salmon. Fark me... He was using a different rig to us. Maybe something ill use at gunna next time... Cheers.
is Timmy the guy in a group of 3 who came after I left? I gave them 3 salmon for bait.
Yeah that was him. He came over and introduced himself. Did you sprinkle some magical fish attractant on the fish you gave him ??? :bat:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:53 pm

Wanted to add as well it was fun dodging the water as the tide was coming in. :crazy: If we stayed longer we would of been fishing from the last platform of the stair case. :lol: Gunna is one crazy *****, i mean beach...lol
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

Return to “Australian Salmon Fishing”