Gunnamatta

Aussie Salmon, Bay Trout, all info for Australian Salmon
CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Gunnamatta

Post by CarlG » Sat May 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Just got back...stacks of fish to start, threw half a dozen back until I got a 1.4kg, kept that, was looking for another one for the dogs, but a seal came bombing through and scattered them. Got one or two small ones after that, and saw a couple of odd ones caught.
Providing I'm not sick through the night, I'll head back in the morning..will keep ya informed..

poodoo
Has liked: 2 times

Post by poodoo » Sat May 10, 2014 7:01 pm

CarlG wrote:Just got back...stacks of fish to start, threw half a dozen back until I got a 1.4kg, kept that, was looking for another one for the dogs, but a seal came bombing through and scattered them. Got one or two small ones after that, and saw a couple of odd ones caught.
Providing I'm not sick through the night, I'll head back in the morning..will keep ya informed..
must be thick they know where to get a free meal! :lolf:

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 pm

poodoo wrote:
CarlG wrote:Just got back...stacks of fish to start, threw half a dozen back until I got a 1.4kg, kept that, was looking for another one for the dogs, but a seal came bombing through and scattered them. Got one or two small ones after that, and saw a couple of odd ones caught.
must be thick they know where to get a free meal! :lolf:
Bugger was hauled up on the beach nearer the top end...didn't venture too close, not with a fish on me lol..

Return to “Australian Salmon Fishing”