Banged up propeller photos

Fish-Hunter
Rank: Murray Cod
Rank: Murray Cod
Posts: 3717
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:45 am

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Fish-Hunter » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 pm

barra mick wrote:On a rock bar in the carrington river

Clearly going to fast in uncharted waters.


OOUCH :o_0:



Remove these ads.

barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 6102
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby barra mick » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 pm

drew 2 wrote:Get a quote on a new one before you fix that one bm :thumbsup:


I was just going to get the file out and try to fix it myself drew

User avatar
yepi'mon
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 556
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: South East

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby yepi'mon » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:45 pm

barra mick wrote:On a rock bar in the carrington river

Clearly going to fast in uncharted waters.


Dammnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Nude up
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5139
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:08 pm
Location: out west

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Nude up » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:02 am

barra mick wrote:On a rock bar in the carrington river

Clearly going to fast in uncharted waters.


Obviously before I knew you mick because I would have given you the secret nude up rock bar spot Carrington river.

Hammy Y
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:38 am

Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.

Wolly Bugger
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3990
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Wolly Bugger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:50 am

Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.


I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.



Remove these ads.

Hammy Y
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:37 am

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.


I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.

Hammy Y
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:38 am

Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.


I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.


Yeah from what im told someone was driving the boat (A ski boat) and about 5 guys jumped off the back into the water while it was moving (boat was travelling at a considerable speed im told) and his foot mustve been sucked in and then hit by the prop. Pretty Gore-y
Cheers,
Ham

Wolly Bugger
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3990
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Wolly Bugger » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 am

Hammy Y wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.


I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.


Yeah from what im told someone was driving the boat (A ski boat) and about 5 guys jumped off the back into the water while it was moving (boat was travelling at a considerable speed im told) and his foot mustve been sucked in and then hit by the prop. Pretty Gore-y
Cheers,
Ham


In the 1970's two girls were swimming at Burrinjuck dam when they were run over by a ski boat, one girl died.

Hammy Y
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:51 pm

Re: Banged up propeller photos

Postby Hammy Y » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Hammy Y wrote:Not so much a banged up prop but a foot banged up by a prop. When i was up at lake eildon about a year ago I saw a fella maybe early20s who'd had his foot clean sliced open by his prop jumping off the back of a moving boat. The skin was dangling loose and you could see into the bone, took 1 hour and a half for the ambos to get to where we had him situated holding his foot together.


I had to read this a few times, just to clarify, he jumped off a moving boat, and had his foot almost amputated by the propeller.




Yeah from what im told someone was driving the boat (A ski boat) and about 5 guys jumped off the back into the water while it was moving (boat was travelling at a considerable speed im told) and his foot mustve been sucked in and then hit by the prop. Pretty Gore-y
Cheers,
Ham


In the 1970's two girls were swimming at Burrinjuck dam when they were run over by a ski boat, one girl died.


Gee you have to wonder how that happens..



Remove these ads.


Return to “Boating”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests