Getting on with boat re-build

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: Getting on with boat re-build

Post by Lightningx » Mon May 28, 2018 6:01 pm

blacklab99 wrote:I guess the upshot of all this, is, some of us are under the thumb !.
I make no apologies for my extreme sexism, with regard to my boat's resting place !
My priorities are right, I wear the pants in my marriage ! " I AM MAN ".
However fellow members, there appears to be someone amongst us, that is completely wife smacked ! and have resorted to wearing the apron at home.
But here's the thing my fellow "Blokes"
There is those amongst us, that would dare to photo shot my extreme statement, of putting the wife out side under a cover first !
Then use the said photo shot, of the said post in question, with the "threat" and the word "bribe" used. !
I shall not name this "said person" who has obviously transgressed to the feminine side and is obviously a very dangerous person to tangle with !
My wife has a black belt in verbal karate, I now admit, I'm in charge when she sais I am
HaHaHa ( cant find where those damn emogies are !)

Col
:rofl:

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm

blacklab99 wrote:
Seriously, where the hell are you guys pulling those emogies smiley thingies from ?

Col
Before any of us here can help you Col, you have to promise to let go of the Nokia you're using - ever only good for snake and ladder IMHO :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

blacklab99
Has liked: 14 times

Post by blacklab99 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:15 pm

VooDoo wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:
Seriously, where the hell are you guys pulling those emogies smiley thingies from ?

Col
Before any of us here can help you Col, you have to promise to let go of the Nokia you're using - ever only good for snake and ladder IMHO :)
No way in hell I'm letting my brick go !
You could start a 3rd world war in Somalia with one of those new things !

Aha, ask not what will come to you, and thow shall come ( well, something like that )
:banana:

I feel I've now entered the new error of tecnology !

Col

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Mon May 28, 2018 6:26 pm

blacklab99 wrote:
VooDoo wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:

Col

Aha, ask not what will come to you, and thow shall come ( well, something like that )

Col
Don't listen to him Col! The Nokia will live longer than any of these new phones! I wish i still had my sony ericsson.. I had that phone for 5 years.. I've had 3 of these **** new things in that time.

VooDoo

Post by VooDoo » Mon May 28, 2018 6:44 pm

blacklab99 wrote:
VooDoo wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:

Col

Col
So now you've seen the enlightenment :thumbsup: :a_goodjob:

About bloody time too Col !!!!

blacklab99
Has liked: 14 times

Post by blacklab99 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:
VooDoo wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:

Col

Col
Don't listen to him Col! The Nokia will live longer than any of these new phones! I wish i still had my sony ericsson.. I had that phone for 5 years.. I've had 3 of these sh*t new things in that time.
Hey Anth,
My original stalwart, or " brick" was dislodged in the middle of port Phillip bay a few years back, by a "p****" of a mate,
That had decided he had had enough of not being able to contact me or the fact I thought a App, was short for a piece of fruit !
I was honestly Guttered ! he was far to big to hit, as I saw it on a glassed out day, sink, to forever be a local seals " play thing "

And because I can :fish22: must admit, i'm now like a kid in a candy store with those Emogie thingies now.

I suppose it's pretty obvious my boat's not back yet, other wise the topic would be about hard core boat fit outs !
The 27th of may was the set date, but somehow me thinks a date in June sometime is more realistic.
Since my previous thread was demolished by my photo's thru the old photo bucket being hyjacked and deleted,
I'll keep with this one. Especially now with my new, U-bute computor, where all my new photo's will be stored.
Totally off topic, but here's whats been keeping me busy while waiting for the boat
Ok, cant seem to post a photo, sais file to big, maybe the actual photo size ?

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Mon May 28, 2018 11:37 pm

frozenpod wrote:
cobby wrote:
frozenpod wrote:Opti is a brilliant motor except for the noise, the 6 cylinders are louder than old school 2 strokes.

Yamaha and zuk 2 strokes were always a bit nicer and quiter than Evinrude/Johnson and Mercs.
But nothing will ever beat the sound and smell of a 135hp+ V6 black max Mercury on its first start in 3 weeks at 4am. That eye watering gorgeous cloud of blue smoke, that deep rumble and spitting sound out of the exhaust, that horrifically violent shake, the roar of thunder that travelled for miles as the throttle was smashed to sunset.

They were never the same once they dropped that time honoured box shape
Yet it was still probably quieter than an opti.
I wouldn't say quieter, just a different more powerful sounding note. We need more black maxs running around.

Random google pic for nostalgia sake
Attachments
images (2).jpeg

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Tue May 29, 2018 12:05 am

blacklab99 wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:
VooDoo wrote:
blacklab99 wrote:

Col

Col
Don't listen to him Col! The Nokia will live longer than any of these new phones! I wish i still had my sony ericsson.. I had that phone for 5 years.. I've had 3 of these sh*t new things in that time.
Hey Anth,
My original stalwart, or " brick" was dislodged in the middle of port Phillip bay a few years back, by a "pr*ck" of a mate,
That had decided he had had enough of not being able to contact me or the fact I thought a App, was short for a piece of fruit !
I was honestly Guttered ! he was far to big to hit, as I saw it on a glassed out day, sink, to forever be a local seals " play thing "

And because I can :fish22: must admit, i'm now like a kid in a candy store with those Emogie thingies now.

I suppose it's pretty obvious my boat's not back yet, other wise the topic would be about hard core boat fit outs !
The 27th of may was the set date, but somehow me thinks a date in June sometime is more realistic.
Since my previous thread was demolished by my photo's thru the old photo bucket being hyjacked and deleted,
I'll keep with this one. Especially now with my new, U-bute computor, where all my new photo's will be stored.
Totally off topic, but here's whats been keeping me busy while waiting for the boat
He's a p****, not a mate! That thing would have ended up becoming an antique and paid for the next boat! Friends should love you for who you are.. one eye.. one leg.. a brick of a phone!

How i keep my photos nice and safe is put them on a hard drive. Plug it into your computer, transfer them on there and even if your computer crashes as they frequently like to do you will always have them stored safely on the device. This also keeps your computer freed up so it works more efficiently.

The forum has a size limit for photos. Usually a good quality photo of a phone or camera is way to big. What i do is open the photo with paint. Click the resize button in the top left corner, it will give you the option of resizing by pixels or percentage, I use percentage, starting at 100 you can put in 25 which will make the photo 25 percent the size it was. This usually is small enough for uploading. Save the photo as it is and your ready to upload photos like a pro!

VooDoo

Post by VooDoo » Tue May 29, 2018 11:04 am

blacklab99 wrote: Hey Anth,
My original stalwart, or " brick" was dislodged in the middle of port Phillip bay a few years back, by a "pr*ck" of a mate,
That is a Pee Are Eye See Kay of a mate there Col - wouldn't happen to be the same bloke that blackmailed you with the screenshot??

blacklab99 wrote: Totally off topic, but here's whats been keeping me busy while waiting for the boat
Your U-beaut computer is only an Intel 486 system :tongue: I know you have jump a few upgrade from your old Intel 286 :) These are DOS operating systems so won't be able to upload your pics at all.

I have found this Utuber clip to help you speed up with modern day technology concepts and jargons - hope it will help :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAG39jKi0lI

Enjoy mate!!

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue May 29, 2018 11:30 am

Lol mate that short vid clip is a classic. Got a few good laughs out of it.
Cheers :thumbsup:

Return to “Boating”