Bar crusher v Surtees v Extreme

Daryl

Re: Bar crusher v Surtees v Extreme

Post by Daryl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:04 pm

purple5ive wrote:ive been in both a barcrusher and the Extreme..
The extreme is a very well built boat!!!!.

wait for the boat show in 4 months time and have a good look at all 3 in the flesh on the one spot!!
Mate might be too late, spoke shane today from Involock Marine, going across there in the next week. Think I'm sold on the Extreme, F*&k what a boat!!!

Daryl

Post by Daryl » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:16 pm

smile0784 wrote:Been in a barcrusher and didn't like it. Was like drive Ving over corrugated iron sheets.

I go the extreme over anything if I had the money.

Anyone tried the 6900 ocean series by tabs boat?
Thanks smile, your voice has been heard!!!!!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:22 pm

Daryl wrote:
purple5ive wrote:ive been in both a barcrusher and the Extreme..
The extreme is a very well built boat!!!!.

wait for the boat show in 4 months time and have a good look at all 3 in the flesh on the one spot!!
Mate might be too late, spoke shane today from Involock Marine, going across there in the next week. Think I'm sold on the Extreme, F*&k what a boat!!!
speak to scott henning from here before you go there :thumbsup:

Feathor

Post by Feathor » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:10 am

Well I have owned 2 alloy boats. My last being the extreme 570 game king. Great boat, from friends who have the barcrusher and others who have neither the extreme was the preferred boat. Definitely one of the best looking boats around if that is important to you.
Not many on the second hand market unlike barcrusher which tells me something. I know extreme and surtees haven't been on the market in aust as long as barcrusher but unsure why so many people would want to get rid of them if they were great.
I currently own an amf pro sport, the only other boat I would be interested in looking at would be a white pointer. Both of these brands are in another level when it comes to build quality. Built for life

Return to “Boating”