OH Were from Tigerland

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
BIG GAV
Has liked: 2 times

Re: OH Were from Tigerland

Post by BIG GAV » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 am

cobby wrote:
sandef wrote:9th place still looking good
17th more like it. Was at the game, if it wasn't for Rance it would have been a 10 goal hiding.
Couldn't agree more cobby I was there too! Reidwolt woke up for a minute n went back to sleep dance definately dominated on our behalf unlike the rest there was some great deliveries to the forward line n then some stupid moves for interceptions
If I'm not fishing, I'd rather be fishing!

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:22 am

There was some good. Grimes and bachelor defensively were good, **** the other way. Hunt tried, didn't help he'd be handed the ball with a dogs player on his arse. McIntosh was good, but lacked even 15 more games experience like the young dogs. Martin tired towards the end.

The ****? Ellis was a selfish downhill skier all bloody game, and the prime example was the lack of shepherd for vlas on the defensive 50 that resulted in a dogs goal. Grigg was a pansy. A soft pansy. Houli wilted under a tag. Vlas was beaten well and truely. Miles is getting his head ripped off without a free. I lost count the amount of times he was cracking into umpires all over the ground. Newman is cooked personified. One and a half years to many, the fact he looked decent is a blight on the rest of them. Chaplin was pure ****. Lloyd is ******* lazy. Gordon is and always will be a dumb ****. Maric had no influence. And I've saved this for last as its most important, Cotchin has been useless with possession for years now. I'd rather he cuts his outside possession out of his game or grows some balls and actually damages opposition like 2012. Pathetic little handballs or 10m kicks sideways only look good on stat sheets. He shouldn't have the captaincy right now.

Changes: Lloyd, Gordon, Newman, Pettard, Lambert out. Lids, Edwards, Knights, Lennon, Foley (if fit) In. Lids or Maric captain. Leave Cotchin to work on his decision making without burden.

Out coached, out played, out muscled by kids

malleestump

Post by malleestump » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:23 pm

Oh we're are pi$$ weak this week from tigerland
If you are looking for the person to change your life.look in the mirror .Cheers gus

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:51 pm

Please don't get me started on the Tigers .. actually more like pussy cats to me ... M&S must have had their claws in the whole mess down at punt road!!

Captain Blood probably spitting blood up there looking down at his beloved Tigers .. We have been in no man land for the last 3 decades and can't see how we can get out of there soon ... Even the doggies have more hope and optimism than us even with the loss of their captain / coach and the CEO.

Ahhhhhh ... Vent finished .. need to cool off with a line or two in the water :)
Last edited by VooDoo on Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

malleestump

Post by malleestump » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Merge with Melb you might finish with a better team.The Demontigers just what the tigers need.
If you are looking for the person to change your life.look in the mirror .Cheers gus

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:03 pm

All of the feline teams (cats lions tigers) are going badly :tongue: cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

malleestump

Post by malleestump » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:49 pm

Where's Booney has he slashed his wrist. :tease: :whoh: :whoh:

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:26 pm

He won't be able to read this mate, his tears will be blurring his vision :cry: cheers davo.
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Scraglor » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:10 pm

What does everyone think about the John Burns situation? Not a good look.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 am

http://www.theroar.com.au/2015/04/28/ri ... pth-essay/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Return to “Off Topic Forum”