3 people die today! RIP

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Re: 3 people die today! RIP

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:01 pm

FishnMiss wrote:A very sensitive topic.
I understand people taking the law into their "own" hands when the "Law/Justice System" made up of soft liberal minded people do not take a complete overview of the perpetrator/s, or on the impacts on victims etc.
In general on the surface it appears as though there are too many rights & privileges for offenders.
Being a vigilante isn't the best way to go, but on the flip side one cannot sit idly by and do nothing.
Would I intervene if I saw someone doing something wrong - Yes, trying to keep as calm as possible. And yes I have had to intervene in a few situations when nobody else was prepared to (But I don't go looking for situations & don't intend starting).
Too bad those two blokes weren't able to stop the bloke killing those people yesterday.
Exactly, a family member was hurt by another person, and I felt like I wanted to really, really hurt the offender, but doing that only makes me another offender.

Luluberlu

Post by Luluberlu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:20 pm

cobby wrote:
mingle wrote:Time to bring back capital punishment for worthless pieces of sh*t like this...

They'll never change and do nothing for society, other than steal the oxygen that decent people would otherwise use.

Frankly it offends me to think that my tax $$$ will go to look after this f*cking piece of dirt for the next 50 years...
Have already for the past 26... Family in housing commission flats, multiple kids, multiple offences. Surprised the cops shot him in the arm and not the head
I guess the police missed ;-)

Luluberlu

Post by Luluberlu » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Fish-cador wrote:freaking justice system. TOO SOFT! The killer will be charged with multiple homicide. WTF! Homicide? He should be hang for multiple murders. Strap this guy on a metal chair and kill him with high current low voltage electricity...as low as 2V if needed. I bet if they will put the opportunity to flick the switch on a lottery, many will join the draw.

No wonder criminals are not afraid. "Slap in the wrist" is all they can hand out to killers and major criminal offenders.
Same kind of Justice that let politician who abuse the system to get away free with only a "slap " on thee wrist

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:54 pm

This is what i was talking about. While i understand this cant be allowed, i will bet my mother in law that the perpetrator here will be jailed but the Melbourne killer will get a slap on his wrist. By the way, deer hunting , skippy cull and duck hunting are legal so why are they making such a big deal with one dead ibis?

http://www.news.com.au/national/queensl ... 87f5ca7d37

The police should be chasing criminals. They need to set their priorities straight. F*** the birds. People are dying!

silloth

Post by silloth » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

until judges and do gooders are held responsible by there actions nothing will change, feel sorry for the police putting there bodies on the line every min of the day how does that judge feel giving that man bail against the police recomendations, not for the first time people have died because of there decisions
so sad for the people closely affected by this tragedy

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Firstly :- My condolences to the people effected, especially now the 3 month old has passed.
I can not fathom their grief.
This person should have already been in a mental institution.
"Public" mental health is grossly under resourced.
"Private" mental health only gives you a 28 day course,because after that, the health fund does not pay as much.
Police do what they can,but as we all know, someone gives them bail.
How many murders do we have to endure, by people on bail,before things change ????
We must pester our politicians, to make change, YES you can do it, we all can.
What's the saying ??? For trinary to continue, all the good people have to do is nothing.

Get stuck in
Gra

Marty.A

Post by Marty.A » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:00 pm

Texas wrote:Firstly :- My condolences to the people effected, especially now the 3 month old has passed.
I can not fathom their grief.
This person should have already been in a mental institution.
"Public" mental health is grossly under resourced.
"Private" mental health only gives you a 28 day course,because after that, the health fund does not pay as much.
Police do what they can,but as we all know, someone gives them bail.
How many murders do we have to endure, by people on bail,before things change ????
We must pester our politicians, to make change, YES you can do it, we all can.
What's the saying ??? For trinary to continue, all the good people have to do is nothing.

Get stuck in
Gra
Agreed how many times have we heard about crimes being committed when the perpetrator is on bail. Even if the police catch the crims there is a good chance that the judicial system with give them a light sentence not befitting the crime and offer bail :o_0: , I've spoken to some police officers and they get just as frustrated as we do with the soft as butter judges who pass down these ridiculous sentences. Jail is not a deterrent to these lowlifes anymore due to the soft c@cks running the court system and the crims know that.

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Bayrock wrote:
Boonanza wrote:I am fuming that this areshole can do donuts in the middle of the busiest intersection in Melbourne and be able to get away and murder 3 people. **** THIS COUNTRY WE ARE ALL SUCKERS LETTING THIS sh*t HAPPEN DAY AFTER DAY BECAUSE SOFT COCKS THAT RUN OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE TO SCARED & BUSY LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES THAN THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
Fully agree. Well said.
And we all just roll over and take it.
Year in and year out.
agree boony....should off been shot dead in bourke street

Boydwilliam

Post by Boydwilliam » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:41 am

Fish-cador wrote:This is what i was talking about. While i understand this cant be allowed, i will bet my mother in law that the perpetrator here will be jailed but the Melbourne killer will get a slap on his wrist. By the way, deer hunting , skippy cull and duck hunting are legal so why are they making such a big deal with one dead ibis?

The police should be chasing criminals. They need to set their priorities straight. F*** the birds. People are dying!
Seriously? You think he will just get a slap on the wrist for murder x 5 and attempted murder x 30? What sort of idiot uneducated comment is that?
And you think the police aren't doing enough? And should be chasing real ciminals?
You obviously have no idea what's going on outside your enclosed little world. This is not a policing issue. The cops hate what's going in as much as everyone. It's the bull red tape that is stopping them. Don't blame them, blame the government.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:27 pm

Boydwilliam wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:This is what i was talking about. While i understand this cant be allowed, i will bet my mother in law that the perpetrator here will be jailed but the Melbourne killer will get a slap on his wrist. By the way, deer hunting , skippy cull and duck hunting are legal so why are they making such a big deal with one dead ibis?

Seriously? You think he will just get a slap on the wrist for murder x 5 and attempted murder x 30? What sort of idiot uneducated comment is that?
And you think the police aren't doing enough? And should be chasing real ciminals?
You obviously have no idea what's going on outside your enclosed little world. This is not a policing issue. The cops hate what's going in as much as everyone. It's the b******* red tape that is stopping them. Don't blame them, blame the government.
If you think i was wrong why not take my bet. If you win you get my mother in law. :rofl:

And another blind idiot commented (just returning the favor). Look at the sentences given to criminals do you think the punishments fit the offenses?

The problem is the justice system. Incorrect priorities, softies, etc. The police themselves need to grow balls and tell the people in the bail system to get things right. They are all part of the justice system.

Nope, the police here is for revenue raising hiding under the bushes with radar guns. They case cars and bird killers, not legitimate crims. :tongue:

Dont get me wrong. The police ( majority of them) are doing their job but they need to focus on the right stuff. Chasing bird killers? Come on!!! They can do better than that!

Return to “Off Topic Forum”