3 people die today! RIP

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
mingle
Has liked: 1 time

Re: 3 people die today! RIP

Post by mingle » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:14 pm

Time to bring back capital punishment for worthless pieces of sh*t like this...

They'll never change and do nothing for society, other than steal the oxygen that decent people would otherwise use.

Frankly it offends me to think that my tax $$$ will go to look after this f*cking piece of dirt for the next 50 years...

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:25 pm

mingle wrote:Time to bring back capital punishment for worthless pieces of sh*t like this...

They'll never change and do nothing for society, other than steal the oxygen that decent people would otherwise use.

Frankly it offends me to think that my tax $$$ will go to look after this f*cking piece of dirt for the next 50 years...
Have already for the past 26... Family in housing commission flats, multiple kids, multiple offences. Surprised the cops shot him in the arm and not the head

ChrisAbout

Post by ChrisAbout » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:45 am

F**king boiling inside really!

Just saw the live footage and heard he also hit a baby in a pram.
What really makes me angry is that they are publicly telling us he was known to police as a criminal, in fact he was on bail!
What a joke. What a joke.

I left Eastern Europe 30 years ago, fed up with communism. Frankly though, if this were to happen during that time - this guy would have been shot, not jailed.

And to think my wife was having lunch at the time across the road is chilling.

Mallee

Post by Mallee » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 am

Raulfc7 wrote:The death toll has risen to 4 and by all reports it could go higher :(
Condolences to all family members who have lost family members, prays and well wishes for those that are still in critical conditions in hospital.
And YES our legal system sucks and YES our politicians need to do a lot more to protect us rather than feathering their own nests. Bring back more harsher discipliney penalties. Screw the rehabilitation policy it's not working now!
Mallee

Mallee

Post by Mallee » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:06 am

Raulfc7 wrote:The death toll has risen to 4 and by all reports it could go higher :(
Condolences to all family members who have lost family members, prays and well wishes for those that are still in critical conditions in hospital.
And YES our legal system sucks and YES our politicians need to do a lot more to protect us rather than feathering their own nests. Bring back more harsher discipliney penalties. Screw the rehabilitation policy it's not working now!
Mallee

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:12 am

The police, emergency services and the public of Melbourne responded as well as they could. It's disappointing that people within society want to try and form a link between the perpetrator and islam the bloke is of Greek heritage not that it matters. Its a tragedy lobbyists should not hijack this sad event for their own political agenda. Condolences to family.

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 am

Boonanza wrote:I am fuming that this areshole can do donuts in the middle of the busiest intersection in Melbourne and be able to get away and murder 3 people. **** THIS COUNTRY WE ARE ALL SUCKERS LETTING THIS sh*t HAPPEN DAY AFTER DAY BECAUSE SOFT COCKS THAT RUN OUR GOVERNMENTS ARE TO SCARED & BUSY LOOKING AFTER THEMSELVES THAN THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY. BRING BACK CAPITAL PUNISHMENT
Fully agree. Well said.
And we all just roll over and take it.
Year in and year out.

ChrisAbout

Post by ChrisAbout » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:04 am

rb85 wrote:The police, emergency services and the public of Melbourne responded as well as they could. It's disappointing that people within society want to try and form a link between the perpetrator and islam the bloke is of Greek heritage not that it matters. Its a tragedy lobbyists should not hijack this sad event for their own political agenda. Condolences to family.
Absolutely, their response is always prompt no doubt. But why was this thug out on the streets in the first place?
A man with long criminal history, a mentally ill man, who was out on BAIL!? What joke is that?

Now he will sit in his cell for 40-50 years, and we will pay for this scumbag's stay in jail. My kids will pay for it too.

If I was the parent of that 10yo boy who died yesterday, how would I feel knowing this piece of sh*t killed my child and I pay for his jail sentence?

Angry.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:11 am

freaking justice system. TOO SOFT! The killer will be charged with multiple homicide. WTF! Homicide? He should be hang for multiple murders. Strap this guy on a metal chair and kill him with high current low voltage electricity...as low as 2V if needed. I bet if they will put the opportunity to flick the switch on a lottery, many will join the draw.

No wonder criminals are not afraid. "Slap in the wrist" is all they can hand out to killers and major criminal offenders.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:35 am

ChrisAbout wrote:
rb85 wrote:The police, emergency services and the public of Melbourne responded as well as they could. It's disappointing that people within society want to try and form a link between the perpetrator and islam the bloke is of Greek heritage not that it matters. Its a tragedy lobbyists should not hijack this sad event for their own political agenda. Condolences to family.
Absolutely, their response is always prompt no doubt. But why was this thug out on the streets in the first place?
A man with long criminal history, a mentally ill man, who was out on BAIL!? What joke is that?

Now he will sit in his cell for 40-50 years, and we will pay for this scumbag's stay in jail. My kids will pay for it too.

If I was the parent of that 10yo boy who died yesterday, how would I feel knowing this piece of sh*t killed my child and I pay for his jail sentence?

Angry.
This isn't the copper on the concretes fault that's the decision of judges influenced by bureaucratic bullcrap.

Mental Illness is an issue in society but plenty of people with mental health problems don't perform criminal acts so I wonder if this mental illness is substance related?

So there's a lot of anger in the community over this senseless act and the words drug abuse and domestic violence have been throw around a lot. If there's any truth that drugs were involved channel your anger towards getting these drug dealing and abusing pricks off your streets and communities.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”