The Australian Yowie

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: The Australian Yowie

Post by VooDoo » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am

Bugatti wrote:Firstly I'd like to say, I am not discounting anything. There is, I feel, something (what ever it is) that very few have experienced.

Also, some experiences by some other people, may be explained in legitimate ways, like mind playing havoc etc but feels real to them.

Then we have the rest who for what ever reason are milking it, who actually overshadow, diminish those that actually do believe and have experienced something. Charlatans ruining it for the real movement.
big foot 2.jpg
Yowie Man.PNG

That famous footage
big foot one.jpg
On that famous footage that seems to divide everybody. My question is , , , , if she (yes, she apparently) has evaded, eluded us so often and for so long , , , , well, she's walking in that footage, not running. If she strolls, shouldn't we have got her on camera more often PLUS if she is walking away and not running, that would mean she isn't scared of us , , , , so would of interacted.

Stumpjumper wrote:
Kimtown wrote:With all the go pros every one has nowadays surely they would have been spotted if they did actually exist. Same goes for the yeti, big foot, bunyip, abominable snowman etc etc etc.
Exactly right. I chase deer in some pretty remote country and every second tree has a game camera on it...not to mention the numerous hound crews that hunt and awful lot of public land in Victoria. And yet, nothing, nada, zip. Same goes for the panther, only blurry, shithouse and out of focus shots of feral/domestic moggies.
Yes, a valid point. With everyone catching everything on cameras nowadays, it is amazing no real good footage has been seen.

I guarantee you, if I went to "Big Foot Country" or "Yowie Forest" in the middle of nowhere, without another person for miles, and cracked out a Barbie Doll & Tea Set and had a Tea Party , , , , there would be that much footage of that Tea Party.

Oups, hold on, did I just say that, oh no , , , , looks like I'm back to see my Psychiatrist again :o_0:

Cheers, Bugatti

huh , , , ,

what was that dear , , , , yes ok I shall.

Cheers, Bugatti and Barbie

huh , , , , ok, yes, you can go first, sorry

Cheers, Barbie and Bugatti
Bugatti, are you sure it was a Barbie doll?? though i saw some footage of someone looked like you on TV having high tea with a Ken doll in the Adelaide Hills forest a couple of years ago .. just ask your psychiatrist to refresh it next time you're in :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 am

David Attenborough can film 2 crabs having sex on the floor of a 10 km deep ocean but we can't get legit footage of some 13 foot 9 - stick out like a sore thumb - ogre of a beast when every man and his dog has a camera on them nowadays?
Yeah nah

telr

Post by telr » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:53 am

I'm not sore about Yowies or panthers/big cats, but I have felt, in dense Queensland scrub, both in the North and West, that there has been something watching, that uncomfortable feeling on the back of the neck and general unease seems a throwback to our very old history. I also worked in the New Caledonian rainforest, but didn't get the same feeling, perhaps there are creatures in our bush nobody knows about with any certainty.

Stumpjumper
Has liked: 19 times

Post by Stumpjumper » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm

That feeling of being watched is more real than yowies or panthers mate.....it is a normal human 'sense' of sorts. More developed in some than others. Whenever I've felt being watched, usually turns out to be a Sambar deer, wild dog, or other usual resident in the area.

Yowie..

Post by Yowie.. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:58 pm

20190207_225156.jpg

Yowie..

Post by Yowie.. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Who can spot it?
IMG_1717.jpg

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Stumpjumper wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:09 pm
That feeling of being watched is more real than yowies or panthers mate.....it is a normal human 'sense' of sorts. More developed in some than others. Whenever I've felt being watched, usually turns out to be a Sambar deer, wild dog, or other usual resident in the area.
I've never been more **** scared in my life than floating down a far away river with that feeling for a good hour, and then finally on the ridgeline a pack of 6 bloody huge wild dogs showed themselves in a little clearing just watching and following. Not fun with no phone reception, no way out and an hour and a half of paddling back to the car.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 am

Where's Yowie.PNG

Yowie..

Post by Yowie.. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:14 am

Bugatti wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 am
Where's Yowie.PNG
Haha now thats awesome! Bloody wolly is the bastard diggin up my gold claim..

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:51 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:05 am
Bugatti wrote:
I guarantee you, if I went to "Big Foot Country" or "Yowie Forest" in the middle of nowhere, without another person for miles, and cracked out a Barbie Doll & Tea Set and had a Tea Party , , , , there would be that much footage of that Tea Party.

Oups, hold on, did I just say that, oh no , , , , looks like I'm back to see my Psychiatrist again :o_0:

Cheers, Barbie and Bugatti
Bugatti, are you sure it was a Barbie doll?? though i saw some footage of someone looked like you on TV having high tea with a Ken doll in the Adelaide Hills forest a couple of years ago .. just ask your psychiatrist to refresh it next time you're in :)
Hey Mr Voodoo. The Barbie, well, I owned up to that, but the Ken Doll , , , , let's just say the second Polygraph cleared me :-D . And "refresh" , , , , hold on, I pay good money to forget. lol

Kimtown wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:41 am
David Attenborough can film 2 crabs having sex on the floor of a 10 km deep ocean but we can't get legit footage of some 13 foot 9 - stick out like a sore thumb - ogre of a beast when every man and his dog has a camera on them nowadays?
Yeah nah
I think Kimtown, you are right, some of the footage seen on some of these wildlife docos is amazing and I also think "How did they know or find that". But another aspect to consider is, if you search for something long enough you may find it , , , , actually that stands also for the Yowie. On the other hand we've had missing walkabouters in the outback which we have never found (not saying the Yowie took them) but we've searched for these people and haven't ever found them. So it is plausible that you may be lost and never be found in the Outback. Which can explain why we haven't found a Yowie.

On that, Mr Yowie, what are the Indigenous sating about this Yowie. They have been here for centuries and centuries, are there any records or stories of them finding something?

Return to “Off Topic Forum”