Good Luck Dougie

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Re: Good Luck Dougie

Post by Mattblack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:42 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:11 pm
DougieK wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:08 pm
I was trying to keep this under the radar until we got back. Will post a full report, also included the weeks fishing on Oahu on the way back, when I get home in mid sept.

Flying first thing tomorrow.

Since I have your attention i'll throw a quick shout out to our sponsors Must Have Mustangs, long term supporters of myself and The Iron Princess and all round good people.

Nice ride dougie

Mustang looks good too!!!

Edit: probably not the kind of thing I should say to a black belt 54th dan in ******* people up

P.s I have a 1970 convertible sitting in my garage as we speak.. trade ya? :rofl:
Give him your car and he wont break your legs....

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:24 pm
Kimtown wrote:
DougieK wrote:
I was trying to keep this under the radar until we got back. Will post a full report, also included the weeks fishing on Oahu on the way back, when I get home in mid sept.

Since I have your attention i'll throw a quick shout out to our sponsors Must Have Mustangs, long term supporters of myself and The Iron Princess and all round good people.

Nice ride dougie

Edit: probably not the kind of thing I should say to a black belt 54th dan in ******* people up

P.s I have a 1970 convertible sitting in my garage as we speak.. trade ya? :rofl:
Nah, Kimtown, I think , , , , it's not the kind of thing you should say to anyone's partner, that they are a "nice ride".

Hey, I have an idea , , , , I delete mine, if you delete yours :-D

Cheers, Bugs, Master in Shin Doii , , , , Doii your Shins :)
It's a common phrase (I think it may even be a movie quote) amongst close friends who know each other well, but you're 100% right, in this circumstance it was disrespectful of me, which is why i quickly admitted it. Although it wasn't my intentions to actually be disrespectful toward him or his partner. Dougie has given me a lot of advice on my time on here so I certainly wouldn't/didn't mean to offend him, but I can see it may be taken that way.

A distasteful joke, if you will.

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:46 pm

Kimtown wrote:
DougieK wrote:

Nice ride dougie

Mate, she'll think it's hilarious. I'm far more interested in someone's intention than in the actual words they use and your intentions are good, and yes, she's smoking.

If you decide you want to move your '70 the guy that runs this company will either be interested or know some one who is.

And just for the record, i'm not even a black belt. It is almost impossible to get a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt in less than 10 years and i'm on 8.5
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Mattblack

Post by Mattblack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
DougieK wrote:

Nice ride dougie

Nah, Kimtown, I think , , , , it's not the kind of thing you should say to anyone's partner, that they are a "nice ride".

It's a common phrase (I think it may even be a movie quote) amongst close friends who know each other well, but you're 100% right, in this circumstance it was disrespectful of me, which is why i quickly admitted it. Although it wasn't my intentions to actually be disrespectful toward him or his partner. Dougie has given me a lot of advice on my time on here so I certainly wouldn't/didn't mean to offend him, but I can see it may be taken that way.

:rofl: you sh!t your pants didn't you

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:03 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:43 pm
Bugatti wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
DougieK wrote:

Nice ride dougie

:rofl: you sh!t your pants didn't you
Crawled back into my shell like the coward I am hahahaha

I don't want a bloke who could have easily got the role as Bane in the dark knight coming at me

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm

Holy poop everyone calm down...

I'm chill. Her on the other hand......

Gorgeous even when we've been sparring for a couple of hours. Ferocious no matter what.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Mattblack

Post by Mattblack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:06 pm

DougieK wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:57 pm
Holy poop everyone calm down...

I'm chill. Her on the other hand......

Gorgeous even when we've been sparring for a couple of hours. Ferocious no matter what.
you're certainly punching above your weight with that one...good luck with the comp & the fishing on the way home

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:56 pm

I'm already proud of the Princess and Sir Doug
BUT - I'm also very impressed by the "positive vibes" that you all have given them.
Cheers Gra
If anyone gives you sh :banana: t, let me know , we could always use another reef in the bay

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 pm

All the best Dougie safe travels. Hope you both have a great competition.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:12 pm

DougieK wrote:

Is it me or does the photo look like Dougie has 1 arm?

Return to “Off Topic Forum”