declaring your manufacturer/distributor allegiances

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: declaring your manufacturer/distributor allegiances

Post by rb85 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:10 pm

saph wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:44 pm

Honrable mentions:
The local tackle shop: he gets a mention since i get my bait through him and its always great to get a fishing report from someone who actualy goes out and does fish and not a big name store.
Canon: only because i like their dslr and lens system even if its annoying that there isnt alot of len's its getting the mention since its easy for me to learn the system and shoot on fully manual.
This is something that can get overlooked and would be worthy of a thread on it's own. A tacklestore with owners and staff who live and breath fishing are much better than a big name store where you may not be able to establish a relationship with the staff who will go out of their way to help you.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 pm

Didn't we have a face.store review.thread back a while.ago??

It's sounds.vaguely familiar

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:41 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 pm
smile0784 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:18 pm
Mattblack wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:57 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 pm
cobby wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Don't ever type that again. It's as bad as the last 3 pages of this thread
I had to google it :( Screenshot_20190822-174738.png
I thought it was a Vin Diesel movie
That's reddick
reddick?...pretty sure that's the name of a bondage movie
Not sure.about that one

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:45 pm

*** These look great Mepps whats the action of these lures and what depth do they run. Think they would go well on the EP's ***

Great action & they are a good solid hard body lure too Seb, the shallow divers go to a meter depth, the deep divers 1.5 -2.0 depth..

cheers
Adrian..
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Mattblack wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 pm
smile0784 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:18 pm
Mattblack wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:57 pm
bowl wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 pm
cobby wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:57 pm

Don't ever type that again. It's as bad as the last 3 pages of this thread
I had to google it :( Screenshot_20190822-174738.png
I thought it was a Vin Diesel movie
That's reddick
reddick?...pretty sure that's the name of a bondage movie
:rofl: :rofl:

saph
Has liked: 4 times

Post by saph » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:42 am

smile0784 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:36 pm
Didn't we have a face.store review.thread back a while.ago??

It's sounds.vaguely familiar
is it the whole sub forum "tackle store reveiw's" viewforum.php?f=89

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 pm

If a Cricketer is telling me in an Ad on TV which is the better Air-conditioner to buy , , , Um , , , , no

But equally , , , , if a Fisherman on a TV Fishing Show tells me what fishing gear to get , , , , Um , , , , not that simple.

IFISHALOT wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:16 pm

I have been involved in the Fishing Industry for 30 years and have been at Juro Ozpro Tackle for 28 years. I'm currently The National Sales Manager and as a part of my role I look after Sponsorship.

First, The Fisherman needs to have credibility , , , , which IFISHALOT seems to me to have. Just simply by the way Rick presents and carries himself. Seems to know his stuff.

Which was confirmed by Rick's post detailing his involvement in Fishing as a whole.

meppstas wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:15 am

Well here's a few lures sent to me from "Pointer Lure Project" a kayak fisherman who has been making hard body lures for a couple of years now and is trying to get a small lure business together & sell a few lures. He sent me a couple last trout season to test out on the trout, one of which worked exceptionally well on the trout, it was the "Sergeant Major" lure that caught quite a few trout in a spin session. That lure actually caught my 400th trout for the season.

Here's the website for anyone who is interested in getting hold of a few well priced lures..
https://www.pointerlureproject.com/home-1

cheers
Adrian

But equally the Fisherman needs to have integrity too, which again, Rick seems to have.

Adrian has credibility, especially about fishing and most definitely about trout. I also do know that Adrian has integrity, which he has shown publicly and with personal dealings I have had with Adrian.

So I think credibility and integrity are the two most important qualities when heeding advice from what a sponsored person is saying.

So much so, with Adrian , , , , if he says so , , , , it is so. And if Adrian backs a business, then that's good enough for me :thumbsup:

So much so that I bought some lures from "Pointer Lure Project" last night , , , , simply because Adrian says they are good AND simply because Adrian mentioned if anyone would like to help back that Business , , , , good enough for me.

I bought two of each, one set for myself and one set for mate Don. I think I know of a few Jetty Pylons that would love these for earrings ;-)

L 3.PNG
L 2.PNG

Would have liked one of these but they were out of stock , , , , I shall keep an eye out for them

L 1.PNG

Cheers, Bug , , , , who thought he was a filthy dirty Baito , , , , but now has lures , , , , well, more lures :-D

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 pm
If a Cricketer is telling me in an Ad on TV which is the better Air-conditioner to buy , , , Um , , , , no

But equally , , , , if a Fisherman on a TV Fishing Show tells me what fishing gear to get , , , , Um , , , , not that simple.

IFISHALOT wrote:

I have been involved in the Fishing Industry for 30 years and have been at Juro Ozpro Tackle for 28 years. I'm currently The National Sales Manager and as a part of my role I look after Sponsorship.

First, The Fisherman needs to have credibility , , , , which IFISHALOT seems to me to have. Just simply by the way Rick presents and carries himself. Seems to know his stuff.

Which was confirmed by Rick's post detailing his involvement in Fishing as a whole.

meppstas wrote:

Well here's a few lures sent to me from "Pointer Lure Project" a kayak fisherman who has been making hard body lures for a couple of years now and is trying to get a small lure business together & sell a few lures. He sent me a couple last trout season to test out on the trout, one of which worked exceptionally well on the trout, it was the "Sergeant Major" lure that caught quite a few trout in a spin session. That lure actually caught my 400th trout for the season.

Here's the website for anyone who is interested in getting hold of a few well priced lures..

cheers
Adrian

But equally the Fisherman needs to have integrity too, which again, Rick seems to have.

Adrian has credibility, especially about fishing and most definitely about trout. I also do know that Adrian has integrity, which he has shown publicly and with personal dealings I have had with Adrian.

So I think credibility and integrity are the two most important qualities when heeding advice from what a sponsored person is saying.

So much so, with Adrian , , , , if he says so , , , , it is so. And if Adrian backs a business, then that's good enough for me :thumbsup:

So much so that I bought some lures from "Pointer Lure Project" last night , , , , simply because Adrian says they are good AND simply because Adrian mentioned if anyone would like to help back that Business , , , , good enough for me.

I bought two of each, one set for myself and one set for mate Don. I think I know of a few Jetty Pylons that would love these for earrings ;-)

L 3.PNG

L 2.PNG

Would have liked one of these but they were out of stock , , , , I shall keep an eye out for them

L 1.PNG

Cheers, Bug , , , , who thought he was a filthy dirty Baito , , , , but now has lures , , , , well, more lures :-D
I can see these lures working well on Bass and EP’s

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:43 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 pm

IFISHALOT wrote:

meppstas wrote:

cheers
Adrian

L 3.PNG

L 2.PNG

L 1.PNG

I wouldn't mind trying those lures lol

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Thanks Bill, I'm sure you won't be disappointed in them & thanks for supporting chap trying to get his small lure business up and running.. :thumbsup:

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

Return to “Off Topic Forum”