Gargoyles

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: Gargoyles

Post by VooDoo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:26 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:05 am
VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am
Texas wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:12 pm
This might sound strange, but, I am looking to buy 3 gargoyles
2 on the carport and 1 on the pitch of the roof
I live at the end of a court & get all the bad luck. I'm trying to change that. Yes it sounds bull, but, to me, it's worth a shot.
Have you seen any for sale??? Will travel
Good vibes to anyone who finds them for me.
Voodoo do you have any contacts ???

Suspicious Gra

Sorry Ranger but we don't believe in gargoyles for the simple fact .- it blunted our needles !!!!!!

We do however supply dolls, needles/pins and scented paper with requested name written on it for you - usually not the ones you loved 《Boony - Hint Hint》... some of you would wonder why the scented paper?? Well .. nothing mysterious at all - just a modern trendy posh marketing ploy to make you and your house smell good when you burnt it before inflicting pains and sufferings to the named person written in the paper using the attached pins and doll.

Not sure what sort of bad luck are you looking to get rid off but like the scented paper it's just an old marketing ploy though up by our ancestors to scare sheet off the naughty kids - luck is what you make of it in life Ranger :)
But if you thinking about changing your luck when fishing then a simple remedy for you - take Rod Bender with you -he will warded off the fishes and they will come to you .. he's known as the Donut King for a reason :)
Do you do voodoo for real? Can yoy put curse on the mega red and snapper to get come in ppd quick. I want 50lb or 60lb snapper.
Yea .. i doo VooDoo Whoo Doo for real ... Well as reall as your pracrice of the 38th Chamber of Shaolin Handline Casting technique :)

However, our voodoo black (oooppss .. can't use that anymore given the sensitivity of the world) .... NightSkyMagic won't be of help with your Mega Red/Knoobbies hunt because (1) our needles are way too sensitive to penetrate the mega reds scales; (2) our curses usually do more harm than good so not sure how that will help you catching one; and (3) fishes don't have souls/spirits so we can't use the newly laid NBN lines to connect to the person name on the doll to get our VooDoo curses and do harm to him/her.

For 50lb or 60lb snappers .. best way is to make up a 30kg bag full of old tyres lead and attached together with the mega red/knoobies caught when dangling on the scale.

PS .. just hope these PETA mob won't be gunning after me for reason (3) above 🙏

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:30 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:08 am
Texas wrote:
I live at the end of a court & get all the bad luck. I'm trying to change that. Yes it sounds bull, but, to me, it's worth a shot.

Suspicious Gra
Get a guarding dog statue and ask chinese monk to bless the statue or any asian monk. It work like a charm.

So would a cleaned shaven head Asian man wearing some brown colour robe be okay to bless the statues????

I know one who can bless it for you .. with holy water for the added bonus

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:02 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:30 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Texas wrote:

Suspicious Gra
Get a guarding dog statue and ask chinese monk to bless the statue or any asian monk. It work like a charm.

So would a cleaned shaven head Asian man wearing some brown colour robe be okay to bless the statues????

I that will do,.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:03 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:26 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:05 am
VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:30 am
Texas wrote:

Suspicious Gra

Sorry Ranger but we don't believe in gargoyles for the simple fact .- it blunted our needles !!!!!!

We do however supply dolls, needles/pins and scented paper with requested name written on it for you - usually not the ones you loved 《Boony - Hint Hint》... some of you would wonder why the scented paper?? Well .. nothing mysterious at all - just a modern trendy posh marketing ploy to make you and your house smell good when you burnt it before inflicting pains and sufferings to the named person written in the paper using the attached pins and doll.

Not sure what sort of bad luck are you looking to get rid off but like the scented paper it's just an old marketing ploy though up by our ancestors to scare sheet off the naughty kids - luck is what you make of it in life Ranger :)
But if you thinking about changing your luck when fishing then a simple remedy for you - take Rod Bender with you -he will warded off the fishes and they will come to you .. he's known as the Donut King for a reason :)
Do you do voodoo for real? Can yoy put curse on the mega red and snapper to get come in ppd quick. I want 50lb or 60lb snapper.
Yea .. i doo VooDoo Whoo Doo for real ... Well as reall as your pracrice of the 38th Chamber of Shaolin Handline Casting technique :)

However, our voodoo black (oooppss .. can't use that anymore given the sensitivity of the world) .... NightSkyMagic won't be of help with your Mega Red/Knoobbies hunt because (1) our needles are way too sensitive to penetrate the mega reds scales; (2) our curses usually do more harm than good so not sure how that will help you catching one; and (3) fishes don't have souls/spirits so we can't use the newly laid NBN lines to connect to the person name on the doll to get our VooDoo curses and do harm to him/her.

For 50lb or 60lb snappers .. best way is to make up a 30kg bag full of old tyres lead and attached together with the mega red/knoobies caught when dangling on the scale.

PS .. just hope these PETA mob won't be gunning after me for reason (3) above 🙏
Lol.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:27 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:30 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Texas wrote:

Suspicious Gra

Yes and Chinese Taoist monk will do.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 pm

Thank you so much, Gentlemen & others
Going for a drive this weekend to pick them out
I'm excited, not as much as getting a big red, but excited
Cheers Gra

Jasonfish1234