Well-Being : GREEN RIBBON month

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: GREEN RIBBON month

Post by rb85 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:21 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:01 am
Seb85 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:24 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:55 am
I was nearly to be one of those statics
Hang on buddy, you're stronger than you think. And keep fishing.
Here's a good read written by Starlo on depression etc related to his fishing.

http://www.starlofishing.com/opinion-pi ... black-dog/
My depression is frustrating from life pressure and everyone just add on the pressure. Alway thing why I turn out to be luck like other? I'm doing wrong? Or because I'm listening to my parents or my parents push me away? I don't know anymore. I'm not sure what to do next? This is thought. Also add that I alway thing about my past crush why I do that? I concluded that I'm a creep. For hold years I stay from girl.
Jason your a good dude hope you figure yourself out modem society sucks at times. Doesn’t mean let it beat us.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:49 pm

rb85 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:21 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:

My depression is frustrating from life pressure and everyone just add on the pressure. Alway thing why I turn out to be luck like other? I'm doing wrong? Or because I'm listening to my parents or my parents push me away? I don't know anymore. I'm not sure what to do next? This is thought. Also add that I alway thing about my past crush why I do that? I concluded that I'm a creep. For hold years I stay from girl.
Jason your a good dude hope you figure yourself out modem society sucks at times. Doesn’t mean let it beat us.
It doesn't make sense at more special girl like some girl marry you for money some girl will love you because you a douche while nice guy like me who wrote that girl a lover letter secretly but I never talk to her but I have feeling for her (hapaen for real), then letter down the line I feel like a creep. Like you tell me we don't understand the world anymore, I rather be with some white girl who love me dearly, living in large cozy wood cabin somewhere in yarra ranch or Tasmania enjoy each other fishing, drink wine do whatever we like, but that is all just a dream that will never happen. I don't know.

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:24 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:49 pm
rb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:

It doesn't make sense at more special girl like some girl marry you for money some girl will love you because you a douche while nice guy like me who wrote that girl a lover letter secretly but I never talk to her but I have feeling for her (hapaen for real), then letter down the line I feel like a creep. Like you tell me we don't understand the world anymore, I rather be with some white girl who love me dearly, living in large cozy wood cabin somewhere in yarra ranch or Tasmania enjoy each other fishing, drink wine do whatever we like, but that is all just a dream that will never happen. I don't know.
It's not going to happen with that attitude

If you want something, go and get it. Even though the perfect white girl you just mentioned probably doesn't exist. Maybe Cristy Worsteling goes close though

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:

Jason hope your ok mate as Kimtown said things will happen you just got to work on it.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:37 am

Kimtown wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:24 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:

It's not going to happen with that attitude

If you want something, go and get it. Even though the perfect white girl you just mentioned probably doesn't exist. Maybe Cristy Worsteling goes close though
I know, I learn from my mistakes. I think what I should do now is that focus on improving myself and trying to be happy.. chasing my first red and same getting understanding of people and the world what around me you know and also try to figure out what need to be done to get a job.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:16 am

Modern dating apps such as Tinder are great for young eligible bachelors.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:45 am

rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:16 am
I got banned right now I focus on myself, making friends that been very hard and understand myself as a person.
Last edited by Jasonfish1234 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Thank Bugman for bringing this issue to the front. As we have all witnessed recently, even the strongest of man still succumbed to mental illness - Vale Spud. There's not many footy shows in our magical land but with the help of Utube i manged to watch a few of the episodes with Danny Frawley in it and you would never even think Danny ever had issue with mental health - don't think any of us would know if Danny Frawley has chosen to keep quiet.

A friend of mine works in the actuaries industry asked me a question - tell me the top 2 causes of deaths in Australia. Cancer top the list but was shock to find out mental health is next on the list. Think about it, we worry about the road toll each year and the government do their utmost to reduce it but mental illness blew these road toll figures out of the water.

To JasonFishing1234, please please go and see a qualified health professional so he/she can able to help you PROPERLY. I applaud you for facing and discuss your issue but in my opinion a forum on the internet isn't the right place to do so - probably will do you more harm than goods. Everyone after reading your problem will offer their own way to help you but have they known all the facts about your problems yet. More concerning would be the negative comments you might received - if you're notvstrong enough this could easily tip you over the line and that is not something any of us would wish upon you If fishing helps you then we are all here for you - just keep that in mind.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:50 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:36 pm
Thank Bugman for bringing this issue to the front. As we have all witnessed recently, even the strongest of man still succumbed to mental illness - Vale Spud. There's not many footy shows in our magical land but with the help of Utube i manged to watch a few of the episodes with Danny Frawley in it and you would never even think Danny ever had issue with mental health - don't think any of us would know if Danny Frawley has chosen to keep quiet.

A friend of mine works in the actuaries industry asked me a question - tell me the top 2 causes of deaths in Australia. Cancer top the list but was shock to find out mental health is next on the list. Think about it, we worry about the road toll each year and the government do their utmost to reduce it but mental illness blew these road toll figures out of the water.

To JasonFishing1234, please please go and see a qualified health professional so he/she can able to help you PROPERLY. I applaud you for facing and discuss your issue but in my opinion a forum on the internet isn't the right place to do so - probably will do you more harm than goods. Everyone after reading your problem will offer their own way to help you but have they known all the facts about your problems yet. More concerning would be the negative comments you might received - if you're notvstrong enough this could easily tip you over the line and that is not something any of us would wish upon you If fishing helps you then we are all here for you - just keep that in mind.
I did went many of time, I don't won't to go anymore. It never help at all. I'm strong enough mate, I just talk about my frustration with life that all with mental health that I have it about yourself and I need to change by making more friend which It been very difficult for me, because I never talk to people or have any friend when I was a kid because I don't understand what friend is or genuinely fear and how I can trust them and I understand some people might take as negative crab. What I need to now it just a bit of positive and keep trying I guess. Yes fishing do help, because I got to talk angler on the pier. All my discussions is from the past, it still continues to have an effort on me but it doesn't matter all I can do now and goal for myself is focus on improving myself as a person. That I all I could said, and fish too with someone if I find that fishing friend lol I just need to be a better person mate. 😂 Be happy and don't worry everything going to be alright.
Hey friend could you do voodoo on the weather to get warmer Mr. MEga red lols.
Last edited by Jasonfish1234 on Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:50 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:16 am
Na, focus on myself now that can come later.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”