Lincoln, a New Edit

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: Lincoln, a New Edit

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:24 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:18 pm
happyfriggincamper wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:55 pm
Good job boys, almost at page 3!
Don't worry, I'll undoubtedly soon say something that will offend someone and it'll go out to a gazillion pages. Like clockwork

Edit: I don't even know if that sentence makes sense. Night shift is destroying my brain.
:rf:
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Don't worry, I'll undoubtedly soon say something that will offend someone and it'll go out to a gazillion pages. Like clockwork

Edit: I don't even know if that sentence makes sense. Night shift is destroying my brain.
Get back to work
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:32 pm

4liters wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 pm
Kimtown wrote:

Get back to work
But I am working 😏

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:32 pm
4liters wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:30 pm
Kimtown wrote:

Get back to work
But I am working 😏
You'll have to let me in on your secret for turning shitposting into money
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 pm

For someone that has found fame by doing soft plastics tuitions and YouTube videos I think he has come a long way.
He has done nothing wrong. The lady has done nothing wrong either.
I don't know why we have to drag this scenario any further than it already has been.
Let the hype it has created run its course and soon it will all be just another YouTube video. Let's move on people...

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:55 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 pm
For someone that has found fame by doing soft plastics tuitions and YouTube videos I think he has come a long way.
I don't know why we have to drag this scenario any further than it already has been.
Let the hype it has created run its course and soon it will all be just another YouTube video. Let's move on people...
The lady has done something wrong by not minding her own damn business.

Watching her stand there holding her phone filming whilst being completely uninformed on the subject she's arguing... it really does my head in. what a muppet.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm

4liters wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:02 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:52 pm
I think you're grasping at straws a little here, the media is generally pretty good at manipulating one side of a story and painting the SJW's of the world in a positive light, but this isn't one of these times.

I think news.com.au is fairly in favour of our resident angler on this occasion
I agree I was study at La trobe and full of SJW and i got suspended for three mouth because one of the girl is bisexual but she doesn't feel sexual connection to any female and man I was like WTF i done something stupid by showing a picture to get her feel sexual as a joke
**** I laughed at that.

Yes, that sort of thing will get you suspended

You're studying film, the course will be full of people like that
Sums up the bulk of the university system... The shitfights only going to get worse once the same borderline mental patients filter into local governments before progressing to state and federal level as progressively the boomers disappear from office. The more that knock themselves off from ODs after their recreational drug habit escalated the better

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:54 pm

cobby wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:31 pm
4liters wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:02 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:52 pm
I think you're grasping at straws a little here, the media is generally pretty good at manipulating one side of a story and painting the SJW's of the world in a positive light, but this isn't one of these times.

I think news.com.au is fairly in favour of our resident angler on this occasion
I agree I was study at La trobe and full of SJW and i got suspended for three mouth because one of the girl is bisexual but she doesn't feel sexual connection to any female and man I was like WTF i done something stupid by showing a picture to get her feel sexual as a joke
**** I laughed at that.

Yes, that sort of thing will get you suspended

You're studying film, the course will be full of people like that
Sums up the bulk of the university system... The shitfights only going to get worse once the same borderline mental patients filter into local governments before progressing to state and federal level as progressively the boomers disappear from office. The more that knock themselves off from ODs after their recreational drug habit escalated the better
😲

Well said :rf:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:33 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:42 pm
I didn't start this thread to "defend" Lincoln. We all have praised him for his behaviour at that woman.

And this isn't about Lincoln, I just used that thread/video opportunistically to highlight how the media cast shadows over fishermen. We all have seen some form of "Fishermen leave trash at Warmies" (as an example. We all get tared with that brush, even though it is only a few who trash. Then why don't the media report "Some Fishermen" , , , , or "Some People trash" , , , , and that some of those some happen to be Fishermen.

But no , , , , it's miss-leading but they still report "Fishermen trash location"

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Post by gregmaka » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:42 pm

If it was me that day fishing,i would have moved on 50 meters or so away from the ducks and avoided all this bull.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”