Lincoln, a New Edit

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Lincoln, a New Edit

Post by 4liters » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:58 am

barra mick wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Doesn't anyway go fishing anymore??

Bm
Not with the wind we’ve been having this weekend :dn:
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

happyfriggincamper
Has liked: 556 times

Post by happyfriggincamper » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:02 am

Bug, i think main point is that majority of people here are woke enough to know the media is very twisted and have been for a long long time. It's not just fishing, but all subjects - albeit some topics cop it harder than others. Obviously not all vegans or uni students are like the brush they are painted with here sometimes or by others in general.

Yeah the article was twisted, but it was very soft side taking compared to what it could of been. Despite the leftist extremists, i think most people can see this type of thing for what it is. Media will continue doing it - making discussion on it futile, the quiet majority (not the loud minority) will just smirk at the veiled attempt at whatever spin and move on.

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:14 am

happyfriggincamper wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:02 am
Bug, i think main point is that majority of people here are woke enough to know the media is very twisted and have been for a long long time. It's not just fishing, but all subjects - albeit some topics cop it harder than others. Obviously not all vegans or uni students are like the brush they are painted with here sometimes or by others in general.

Yeah the article was twisted, but it was very soft side taking compared to what it could of been. Despite the leftist extremists, i think most people can see this type of thing for what it is. Media will continue doing it - making discussion on it futile, the quiet majority (not the loud minority) will just smirk at the veiled attempt at whatever spin and move on.
That is a very good point happy, and so true.

It is nice to see that there is a turn in "social perception" that it (and other instances) is/are just veil attempts by media or minorities to falsely champion their agendas.

Kudos to those that aren't swayed and can see it for what it really is.

Cheers, Bugs

Return to “Off Topic Forum”