Fishing simulator

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
Born2fish

Fishing simulator

Post by Born2fish » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:46 pm

For sale fishing simulator awesome real life fish fighting simaultor. Fight fish from marlin kingfish mahi mahi squid trout. Connect Ur rod and hold on
Price: 1300ono
Attachments
20170113_131519.jpeg

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: Fishing simulator

Post by Nude up » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:55 am

I have had a go on one of those at rigmaster tackles store they are pretty realistic but I couldn't justify the money but it would be a great buy for a fishing club

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:12 pm

Yer mate there awesome I love it but gotta sell due to need extra funds for my move in couple of months

Paulanderson
Has liked: 51 times

Post by Paulanderson » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:01 pm

A great and very cheap "fishing simulator" is a 4 gallon paint tin lid with a handle in the centre. You use this when trolling for game fish and wait until whoever is on strike is lying down asleep. You tie the line to the handle and slip it over the stern and let out 100 m or so of line - then engage the drag and ratchet. You may lose a friend but the fight is very realistic!

upfrnt

Post by upfrnt » Tue May 16, 2017 9:06 am

hi Mate is this still for sale?
Where are you located?
Can pick it up asap

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Tue May 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Paulanderson wrote:A great and very cheap "fishing simulator" is a 4 gallon paint tin lid with a handle in the centre. You use this when trolling for game fish and wait until whoever is on strike is lying down asleep. You tie the line to the handle and slip it over the stern and let out 100 m or so of line - then engage the drag and ratchet. You may lose a friend but the fight is very realistic!
that will be fuuny.......ive put carp on through the tail and they think its a big cod.....very amusing.

Return to “For sale”