SALE SALE SALE! Rods & Reels

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
snapperslayer

SALE SALE SALE! Rods & Reels

Post by snapperslayer » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 pm

G'day folks,

I have tried my best to include all the details in the photos but Let me know if you have any questions. No postage sorry, pickup from Tarniet or St kilda.

Click once on the photos to view them in medium resolution, click again to view them in full size.

Spin/soft plastics Rods

1. Hardly used, infact used only 3 times, cosmetically perfect, no issue at all for only $69

Payment Pending for Trion

Payment Pending for Shimano SSX
SOLD

3. Penn spin rod, never used it. great spin rod for a beginner - $15 only

Buy all three rods for $99 only

Reels

1. Shimano Sienna 2500FD, comes spooled with 6lb berkely nanofil(I haven't lost any line, it just needs more backing) - Tought little reel, Bought as a combo with the Trion, so this reel hardly saw three outings - $29 only comes with box, manual e.t.c
Trion + Sienna combo = $95 only

SOLD
2. Shimano 6000 - not sure whats its called. Super smooth drag, however the anti reverse knob is stuck and the handle wont turn in reverse, costmetically 4/10, mechanically 7/10 - for $19

Bait rods
SOLD
The rods are all in good order but the two heavier rods on the right have holes in eva grip foam, nothing serious though. Apart from that they are great. No rusting on guides e.t.c Apart from the 6000 shimano reel, all the reels I reckon are too old, surprisingly the okuma bait runner is still working ok.

This lot with all the rods and reels including the shimano 6000 reel = $49 only

Plus free giveaway stuff, nothing spectacular but it is something I guess? :mrgreen: Anyone who buys the bait rods & reels lot will get it.

Cheers
SS
Last edited by snapperslayer on Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kenenjee

Re: SALE SALE SALE! Rods & Reels

Post by kenenjee » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:38 pm

If the 4 rods/reels $49 offer is still available, I'd like to take it up.
cheers, Ken

snapperslayer

Re: SALE SALE SALE! Rods & Reels

Post by snapperslayer » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

kenenjee wrote:If the 4 rods/reels $49 offer is still available, I'd like to take it up.
cheers, Ken
Yes they are mate, I will put them aside for you along with the reels + free stuff. You can pick them up on weekends in St kilda or on weekdays from Tarneit.

Give me a buzz if you need anything 0434 652 431

Return to “For sale”